Christmas Special!🎄

This would not really have to do with mostly or really anything about last chapter and this is a Christmas chapter! This would be in Third POV!

𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 @𝕂𝕖𝕫𝕦𝕞𝕡𝕖𝕫𝕦𝕞 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕕𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤' 𝕘𝕚𝕗𝕥. 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕗𝕚𝕩𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥 now!

So the chapter would now start!

The snow was twinkling down to the ground as millions landed softly. The wind was calm and cool and peaceful well..until...

"Ahhhhhhh fuck you Aries look now my hair is all wet because of your stupid snowball!" Screeched Libra as he glared at Aries who smirked.

"Serves you right for eating my cookies! I was saving them for a special occasion!" Huffed Aries as Virgo rolled his eyes.

"Oh stop being so dramatic." Said Virgo.

Suddenly, a snowball hit his arm as Virgo glared at the culprit.

"Ughhh how dare you!!!! This is my favorite coat!" Fumed Virgo as Capricorn chuckled as he shot a glare at her.

"Yeah we know." Said Taurus and Pisces as they smirked at eachother. "Stop being so dramatic!"

"Haha very fuuuu— " started Virgo, "ok who made this hole?"

"Uhh guys heyyyy Why you all pointing at me?" Murmured Cancer.

"Wait where is Sagittarius and Leo?" Asked Scorpio, saving Cancer from his death.

"Hmm..yeah where are they?" Asked Gemini as she went check to the nearest bin.

"Gem I don't think they are in there." Said Taurus as Gemini shrugged.

"You never know what shit they are doing."

"Eh true." Replied Aries agreeing with her as Pisces stopped as she seemed to smell something .

"Oooh what's that smell?" Pisces asked slowly as the rest of the zodiacs sighed.

"SAGITTARIUS LEO!!" Screeched Capricorn as she marched towards the kitchen in rage.

"Hiiii! Cap!!! How's your day going... having a good day? Huh? Haha." Commented Sagittarius as he laughed nervously.

"What did you and Leo do now?" Capricorn asked as the rest of the zodiacs decided to let Capricorn deal with the two Fire signs by herself.