Chapter 21~Trip to the beach

Btw this chapter would not be about the beach and would just be them driving to the beach and the next chapter would be them actually doing activities at the beach!

Also I might edit  some parts of the chapters since it may not make sense! But overall you don't have to read the edited version since it is basically the same!  •=•

Pisces POV

All of us paired up into groups of two and decided to leave in zodiac order which also meant that me and Aquarius were last..

The groups were:

Aries and Taurus

Gemini and Cancer

Leo and Virgo

Libra and Scorpio

Sagittarius and Capricorn

Aquarius and Pisces!!

With Aquarius and Pisces ,

(btw this is still Pisces POV and the rest of the pairs would not have a POV and then after they arrived to the beach it would be Aries POV you know you didn't actually have to read this..)

After, all the other groups went we decided to quickly run back to the mansion and get all the snacks so when they come back they could not eat any snacks! Simple right? And we also decided to toilet paper all of their bed room since they are gonna sleep in there! Ok sorry for listening to this boring explanation but anyways...

Me and Aquarius set of to our destination in peace with a few prank calls to the other zodiacs with the new phone I brought for pranking them. Aquarius was 'trying' to the a monotone voice which was kind of funny since she would have to quickly put the phone on mute and cough hysterically. Aquarius playfully glared at me as we were calling Virgo about replacing furniture which he rudely hanged up!!! I know right! How dare he! And when I thought he was mature!

"Ummm he is more mature than you.." murmured Aquarius as she smirked teasingly.

"Ohhh uh uh!!" He doesn't know how to cook!" I stated as Aquarius pulled off a 'are you sure' look to which I pouted.

"You don't know how to cook either!" Retorts Aquarius with a larger smirk.

I gasped as I mentioned.

"I baked a cake!"

"So? You and Virgo made the cake so he also did it aswell from what I saw he was doing most of the work while you were decorating it with sprinkles!" Said Aquarius while rolling her eyes.

"Excuse me!! How dare you insult the Sprinkles!!!" I screeched as she covered her ears.

"Jeeez it was a joke." She said while giggling and showing me a funny video of Virgo and Libra trying to imitate the zodiacs.

I huffed as I watched it with her and we both laughed as we gave eachother a knowing smirk.

"You know what I'm thinking...." I started as her smile widened.