Chapter 19~Finding out more

Capricorn POV

Me,Aquarius, Taurus and Virgo were in my hideout and we were reading the rest of the parts of the zodiac book.

But before we could say anything we got many notifications and I mean MANy notifications from Aries and Pisces. Apparently, we would be going to the beach in two days.

I should of known that they were not asleep as I could basically hear Libra screaming NO SLEEP FOR THE WICKED while jumping off a cliff, I mean sounds like something he would do! No wonder my cousin is his best friend! My cuz might seem mature but he is the most ignorant and irresponsible person I know! No matter how much the teachers loved him like their pet. Now I know where they got teachers pet  from although everyone would just say that I am also kind off a teachers pet! I mean I am trying to have a future! Not to get petted and adored by teachers.

  I AM TRYING TO HAVE A LIFE!

Ok anyways back to the book....

This time since Virgo was here I forced him to read since I wanted him to suffer.

Libra ♎️ the scales

Libras are extroverted, cosy, and friendly people

Libras are extroverted, cosy, and friendly people. Libra , like the Scales that symbolise the sign, are often concerned with attaining balance, harmony, peace, and justice in the world. With their vast stores of charm, intelligence, frankness, persuasion, and seamless connectivity, they are well-equipped to do so. Libras want to avoid conflict at any cost, which means they put themselves last most of the time. Their self-sacrificing nature can be great for their loved ones but often leave Libras feeling burnt out and unappreciated. That toxic positivity can take a major toll on their self-confidence Libra is obsessed with symmetry and strives to create equilibrium in all areas of life. These air signs are the aesthetes of the zodiac: Ruled by Venus, the planet that governs love, beauty, and money, Libras adore high art, intellectualism, and connoisseurship.

Element:Air 💨

Powers: ????,????, Air signs powers

Same element-Gemini, Aquarius

Dates: September 22 - October 23

Planet ruler: Venus