Chapter 34~Calls

Before this chapter starts I have to say that I am deeply sorry for not updating this book but don't worry I am not one to give up on a book so there will still be updates but it may be hella slow.. I can't keep promises but I will update as much as I can eventhough I am suuuupppeeerrrr lazy.

~Anyways let's begin with Chapter 34 with Cancer! <3

Cancer POV

Currently me and Taurus were roaming around in the restaurant that we saw and by now the restaurant workers were giving us weird looks. Honestly, I can't blame them we do look strange and we are roaming around their restaurant.

A girl who worked in the restaurant looked slightly worried as she came up to us.

"Ummmm excuse me?" She said in slightly broken English, "is there something that you need?"

Taurus stopped what she was doing and stared at the girl as she shook her head frantically.

"Oh no we're fine!" I spluttered as the girl nods slowly and continued to wipe the tables while glancing at us every few seconds.

That was when I got a call from someone..

Me and Taurus quickly rushed outside as we were sure the restaurant people were feeling weirded out by us.

It was a call from Virgo..

"Hey uh what's up V." I started.

"Wait did you find something?" Said Taurus desperately as Virgo sighed.

"Well,not exactly but Scorpio thinks that someone will target him,Aries,Leo and Capricorn next." Explained Virgo.

Strange...

"Why would he think that?" I inquired.

"I mean I think he might be right because when I called Gemini she said she looked into Capricorn's dream and she had the same as Scorpio."

"Ask him yourself." Said Virgo as he handed the phone to a tired looking Scorpio.

"So..." murmured Taurus.

"Well I had this dream..." started Scorpio.

"And I saw that there was a man.. he was with Sagittarius and they having a conversation that I can't remember exactly what they were saying." Continues Scorpio.

"Do you at least remember a bit?" Asked Virgo as Scorpio sighed.

"Well I'll tell you guys what I remember of what they were talking about after but before that I have to tell you guys something else." He said as I nodded as he proceeded.

"After the man finished talking to Sagittarius, one of his servants knocked Sagittarius out by some weird powder which must have been pretty strong as the servant just had to sprinkle it near Sagittarius and he was quickly knocked out just like that." Scorpio said as he clicked his fingers when he said 'that'.

"So what has this got to do with you , Aries , Leo and Capricorn then?" Taurus asked as her brows furrowed.

"Well I heard the mystery man talking after and from what I know it is because Aries and Leo are Fire signs and me and Capricorn are the zodiac before Sagittarius and after Sagittarius.