Leo ♌️

Voice claims:

I obviously did not make this amazing art and the credits is to the original artist.

Fun facts: Leo may be prideful and arrogant but deep down he is the most caring person you would ever meet

Fun facts: Leo may be prideful and arrogant but deep down he is the most caring person you would ever meet. He was quite popular in school because of his 'good-looks' He may seem like a playboy and be flirty for fun along with Libra it is almost like a joke now although Aries always thought it was funny when they got slapped. (No offense the author thought this too..).

His height is 6'4 and is the tallest guy in the zodiacs. He has not got a crush..yet.

His favorite color is gold and yellow. His nationality is American and he does have Spanish blood.

Gender:Male

Leo is a very caring and chivalrous person. He is protective, warm, exceptionally helpful, fiercely loyal, and very generous. He is always ready to help others. Though he is proud, he will shrink to borrow money in order to lend it to someone in need.

Background: Leo came from a family who despised him because of his good looks and popularity. They had always outcasted him and only gave him little to nothing. They didn't like how everyone seemed to like Leo better than them. They thought that he was ruining their non existent reputation. All Leo ever wanted in life was somebody to actually care about him..

This is facts about Leo ♌️