Chapter 28~Up

I am so sorry for how long you had to wait for the next update it's been like a week? But the next update for this book after this one should be in 5 days! Anyways this part is the next day after Halloween if your wondering.

Summary:the rest of the zodiacs are still asleep after watching a horror movie in Halloween so Sagittarius, Scorpio and Capricorn decide to go to Paris since they wanted to leave them! Lol I guess they just want to have a trip without them.

So on to Scorpio....

Scorpio POV

Ok so now the three of us had arrived to Paris! The sweet smell that came from the nearby bakery allured me as we started heading towards it.

"Pouvons-nous avoir un croissant et des macarons s'il vous plaît?" (To everyone who knows French this may not be accurate since it is from Google Translate😅) I asked as I nodded for Sagittarius and Capricorn to have the same.

Soon, we had gotten the food and Sagittarius was gobbling it up and looked like a weirdo that I was embarrassed as people were giving us stares. Capricorn had to nudge him as he smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry." He muttered , "just hungry"

"So where are we going Scorp?" Asked Sagittarius.

"Well we are going to my place." I said as I strolled over a few buildings down.

"So is this where you lived?" Asks Capricorn as she stared at it in curiosity.

"Yeah." I said as Sagittarius put his arm around me.

"Cool house!" He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Why did I think to bring you?" I asked as I sighed.

I should have just taken Aries when I had the chance..

"Because you love ME!!!" He replied as he grinned like a child.

"Ooowwwwwwwwwwwww! What was that for" Me and Sagittarius chorused as we glared at Capricorn who was quiet for most of the time.

"Nothing just seeing that you guys would be a cute couple!" She sang as she smirked at us.

She really knows how to piss off people

"Awwwww you guys are blushing!!" She said.

"Ohh you better run now!!!" I muttered as she smirked and suddenly I felt like a stopped moving.

"What the hell?" I muttered.

"She stops time and fast forwards time or whatever that shit but we can still talk since she didn't try to make the time fully stop and we are just like running in slow motion." It was painfully slow as I looked down on my body that seemed like it was barely moving at all.

"This is why you don't mess with me!" She said as she smiled at us to which I only glared at her.

"Yeah which is why you shouldn't mess with me either!" Said Sagittarius as he was suddenly nowhere to be seen although I could hear his voice as clear as day.