Chapter 5 ~ Shopping

Leo POV

I was bored out of mind and I was starting to feel extremely bored so Gemini suggested that we go shopping.

Yayyyyy!!!!!

Not.

However everyone agreed since we had nothing better to do in life.

Aquarius chose the pairs that should go together.

Who chose her to choose our pairs now she is going to let me shop with someone that was not Sag!!!!

"Ok so the groups are Aries and Capricorn since you guys barely hang out, Taurus and Cancer since we totally didn't know what to do with you guys and that you guys were the last pair hehe, Me and Aqua since I said so, Leo and Sag haha jk Leo and Scorpio, Virgo and Pisces since I had no idea who to put you guy with but I 'totally' don't ship you guys nope hehe neeveeeer and lastly Libra and Sag since actually idk why." Ranted Gemini as she smiled innocently while a third of the zodiacs glared at her.

As Gemini took this as her cue to run for life while screeching "YOU WOULD NEVER CATCH ME."

These idiots forgot that both Gemini and Aquarius had made the groups so they should have been trying to get Aquarius as well since Gem was not fully guilty although she still was.

"Let's get going already," sighed Libra as he walked out the door with Sagittarius.

"Wait! we haven't said what we would be buying!" Yelled Capricorn.

"Ok so how about me and Capri can buy food, Taurus and Cancer can buy board games. Pisces and Virgo could buy some decorations to decorate the house a bit more since it like almost empty, Leo and Scorp can buy more clothing for the boys, Gem and Aqua buy clothing for the girls since our closets only have like five outfits . Lastly Libra and Sag can buy whatever else we need. After you guys can do anything I don't really care just meet back at our meeting spot that Virgo would show you NOW LETS GO!" Ordered Aries as Sag and Leo joking shouted " Yes ma'am."

"Ummm... just asking who knows how to drive a car," asked Taurus with a frown on her face.

Scorpio, Gem and Pisces raised their hands as they got into the three cars with four people in each car.

"Oooooo I'll drive the first car with Me, Virgo, Libra and Sag." Said Pisces while her group went inside the car and started the sleek white car before driving away into the distance.

"Then I will take Obvi myself, Aqua, Ari and Cappy," Continued Gemini as she hopped inside the car with the rest following her.

"Umm then I will take the rest of you come on"Said Scorpio as I got into the back seats.

Pisces group's car/ Group 1

Gemini's group car/ Group 2

Scorpio's group car/ Group 3

Group 1 carPisces, Virgo, Libra , Sagittarius

Group 1 car
Pisces, Virgo, Libra , Sagittarius

"I think we can slow down now there is no way the others are going to catch up to us we are definitely going to be first in the mall!" remarked Libra as he was watching outside the window.

"Oki doki," says Pisces as she slows down a lot and it felt like they were barely moving.

"Umm Pisces can we go a little faster please," asks Virgo as they heard several beepings from the cars behind.

"But Libra said to go slowly," replied Pisces which made Sagittarius face palm.

"No he meant to still go fast but not that fast," explained Sagittarius as Libra didn't actually really seem to care as he was typing on his phone.

"Ohhhhh I get it now," replied Pisces. To be honest Pisces knew exactly what all of them meant but just pretended to not know so they would get annoyed at her she was literally laughing in her head as she decided to go extra fast making all of them excluding Pisces to scream.

Pisces thought that it was wonderful as she was recording the whole ride and also captured the three boys screaming frantically like they had seen a ghost. She was definitely going to show this to the rest of the girls as she cackled when she abruptly halted to a stop. The boys seemed to jump forward by the sudden stop. While Pisces giggled innocently. Afterall they did tell her to drive faster right?
And obviously they got there first as the 3 boys quickly hopped off the car with Sag and Libra on the floor and Sag kissing it. And also Virgo leaning against the car panting and clearly out of breath.

Pisces came out of the car fine and with no sense of unease as a few people glanced at a red haired dude kissing the floor and a brown hair guy that looked as if they had passed out and another boy who seemed to be hugging a car and a girl smiling at this. But the people just thought of this as weird but kept on going on with their lives since it was clearly none of their business.

Group 2 car
Gemini,Aquarius,Aries, Capricorn

This group was enjoying their ride as they went from average speed and hyper fast speed and so forth but they seemed to enjoy the speed as the wind made them feel free and calm.

Aries had stated that they should go to McDonald's to make the others jealous which obviously the girls agreed as they sang songs loudly. While doing this Capricorn was FaceTiming Taurus to see how she was doing being in the third group's car and then she quickly said bye to Taurus as the second group arrived to McDonald's.

The girls ordered 6 burgers and 6 portions of chips and 6 milkshakes. They planned to give the other two to Taurus and Pisces,

Poor boys won't get any but the girls said that they would show no mercy.

They soon got there as they parked their car and bashed it into a lamp post.

Lol jk.

Gemini parked it perfectly as a minute later group 3 arrived.

Group 3 car
Scorpio,Leo , Taurus, Cancer

As soon as group 3 left there was an awkward silence as all of them didn't usually talk to eachother. Leo was thinking of things to start out a conversation but his mind was like blank canvas. A few moments later they saw Group 2 going a different direction and they just assumed that Group2 took a wrong turn (little did they know Group 2 was getting McDonald's to make them jealous (or what I like to call it 'jelly')

Cancer suggested to listen to some music with Leo agreeing while Taurus and Scorpio thought was stupid since Scorpio didn't want his ears to bleed from the horrible singing and with Taurus wanting to hear what Capricorn and the girls are saying.

After some more debate of whether or not they should blast music they only got to listen to music on the last minute before they had arrived and parked the car to see Group 1 and 2's cars already parked waiting for them.

-//—/————-//——-///—————-/———-//———-:/————//————-

Hello! I hope you enjoyed the chapter eventhough it was a bit confusing!

In hopes that you have a wonderful day!

~Weirdsecrets

Here is a virtual chocolate bar 🍫