Gemini ♊️

Voice claim:

I obviously did not make this amazing art and the credits is to the original artist.

Fun facts: Gemini is the most fashionable out of all of the zodiacs (obvi no offense to Libra ok fine a little bit or maybe a big offense to him

Fun facts: Gemini is the most fashionable out of all of the zodiacs (obvi no offense to Libra ok fine a little bit or maybe a big offense to him.) She knows how to make anybody and I mean anyone look fab! (I wonder if she can give me a makeover... actually Jk) She is a pretty quiet girl unlike her usual happy and social butterfly facade. She used to be the popular nice girl in her previous school and is very supportive.

Her height is 5'7 is the third tallest girl out of the 6 unless you include Leo then that would be fourth.. Her crush is basically her fashion rival also known as L... uhh I mean you didn't hear anything from me!....

Her favorite color is white since it is simple yet delicate and beautiful. 😌 She is friends with everyone although she likes to annoy Scorpio and Virgo for fun.

Gender: Female

Gemini is very passionate about life but is very hesitant when it comes to love. Due to her intelligence and indecisiveness, Gemini agonizes about the important decisions in her life. Playful and intellectually curious, Gemini is constantly juggling a variety of passions, hobbies, careers, and friend groups. She is the social butterflies of the zodiac: She is quick-witted and can talk to anyone about anything

Background: Gemini had a twin when she was younger his name was Ini he sadly passed away.. that's why she always acts cheerful. It was her brother's dying wish for her to always smile even through the most difficult times. She and her twin brother lived in an orphanage until they had gotten adopted when they were both 4 years old.

This is facts about Gemini ♊️

Also these character facts would only take up to the most one week  I will post 2 everyday so stay tuned for Cancer next in like 5 hours lol. So sorry about that...