Chapter 31~Fire

So Scorpio and the other 2 are still in the restaurant also if your wondering the restaurant parts are in a span of maybe like an hour so yeah they have only been in the restaurant for an hour so let's get started with Scorpio and Later on Pisces!!

Scorpio POV

I was fuming!

However this time wasn't like normally. I feel like a fucking boiled egg. I don't usually sweat or feel like I'm dying from hyperthermia but here I am getting roasted! This is why I hate the heat oh and don't get me started in summer. Sorry to all those summers lovers which is surprisingly most people I meet. Like all I get in summer is a bunch of sweaty teenagers in a mansion that smell like crap. Anyways, carrying on with my rant. And this whole fucking restaurant is like a pan with sizzling sausages aka everyone in this restaurant were steaming like freaking dumplings!!!!

"Where is the AC I'm dying here and what is it with the sudden heat? It's Autumn and nearly winter!" Screeched Capricorn her face was beet red as she glared at nothing or it might have been the little kid who was laughing at her looking like a tomato.

Sagittarius was silent but I payed no attention to it.

I glanced in his direction and he seemed... weird...

"Uhh Cap wait why is there fire behind Sagittarius?" I asked as the heat had become overwhelming.

"Uhh... Sag?" Asked Capricorn as Sagittarius seemed to become still and there seemed to be a red aura around him and his eyes seemed to glow red..

"Hey uhh Sagittarius what's happening You ok?" I asked trying not to sound scared.

A second later the restaurant was up in flames there were screams as people fled from the scene rushing about and soon there were fireman who were trying to escort people back safely me and Capricorn had ran out and so did Sagittarius... or so we thought.

"Sag!!" Screamed Capricorn suddenly as I realised the boy not being next to us.

"Is he..." I started as Capricorn nodded slowly uncertain of herself.

"I wonder how the fire started." I said as Capricorn nodded.

"Maybe it was done by accident when they were cooking?" She suggested as we thought of what had happened to Sag....

Then every screen came live and out came a news reporter with long blonde hair and a stern look on her face.

"Reporting live the ** restaurant had just erupted into flames and people have no idea on how this had happened. It was fairly peculiar how all this had happened but we have police figuring this out"

"And here is some strange footage we found while checking through the cameras." Said one of the policeman as a footage came on screen.

I watched in horror as I watched the footage. After everyone had fled from the fire he was still sitting there and he seemed to be in an argument with himself. When suddenly, he floated and poof he was gone....

Capricorn and I stared at the footage in horror as we looked at eachother.

He was gone.....