Description (+ Copyright)

If anybody dares to steal my work or copy it, I'll personally hunt them down.

This is not a threat, it's a promise.

All rights reserved.

~~

Faer had been on the run for 129 years. Stuck in the body of a seven year old weak vampire boy, he had been hiding from his controlling brothers while unsuccessfully trying to live a fairly peaceful life. As he was forced to travel around abandoned places to remain unnoticed he made the mistake of staying in one town for too long. The brothers chase Faer down and capture him yet again.

While the brothers are forcefully invading the poor boy's personal space as much as possible, secrets are revealed and Faer's hatred for the possessive men only grows. 

Follow along on the mature boy's journey and watch the story's twist develop.To what degree will the strangely obsessive men manipulate the boy to bend him to their will?Prepare for a story with mature and dark themes, but also a lot of fluff!

Teaser:

"Don't you think it would be a little childish to play something like that?" I voiced my concerns in a somewhat annoyed voice.

"Why? Isn't it normal for me to play with my little brother?"When he said that, his expression, which had been innocent a few seconds prior, turned into a devious smile, as if he knew exactly that he was getting on my nerves with his antics. He probably knew that in the first place, but somewhere deep inside, I still had a soft spot for him and his stupid moodswings.

"Son of a bitch," I mumbled under my breath, hoping he wouldn't hear that.

"What did you just say?"

At his words I rolled my eyes and bit my tongue. I wasn't interested in getting into a fight with him just yet so bearing with his ridiculous behavior was a necessity.

When I didn't answer, Grimm pressed his lips into a thin line and started scolding me.

"Just because I'm not as sensitive to curse words as Alerus or Rei doesn't mean I'm OK with you swearing, alright? I don't want you to swear. After all, you are still a child technically."

~~

Peeking up at Grimm through my eyelashes and throwing on that puppy look of mine which I had practiced to perfection a couple years ago, I noticed Grimm's and the others expressions soften a tad bit, but it still didn't look as though this helped me much.

"Look, Faer. We are on your side. We aren't trying to make your life as unpleasant for you as possible, but as safe as possible. I hope you understand our point in this," spoke Rosen, folding his slightly trembling hands in front of his chest.

I already knew what they were on about a long time ago and I understand their point of view, but it was quite obvious to normal thinking people that their tactics were very wrong.So I did the only thing that seemed logical now: Speak my mind. Somebody has to say it at some point and maybe they'd understand a little more of how normal people think and act.

"I understand where you guys are coming from, but the way you try to," I put my hands up to make quotation marks with my fingers, "protect me, is just plain wrong. You can't force a person to stay with you if they don't want to, you know? In fact, it's illegal," I stated simply.

At this, I heard chuckling from around me.

"You're cute when you get angry," Rei said. "But I'm afraid you don't have a say in anything here. You do what you're told, and if you don't, we make you do what you're told," he continued with a smile on his face.

~~

Will Faer be able to escape the unnaturally strong vampires, who try to hide him away from the world? Or will he learn to just live with it?It's sure going to be hard for him, because there's a lot of secrets about him and the others left to discover.