Volume 1 : The Reason for Her Pride

Ayanokoji Kiyone POV

Morning inside my room

A message from the group chat came.

It read, 'Satou has joined the group' She's one of the hyper girls in our class.

Satou : "Ooisu~ Ike-kun invited me while I was talking to him yesterday."

Having nothing to say, I did nothing and kept looking at the chat.

Satou : "I heard about what happened yesterday. Isn't Horikita really annoying?"

Well, they could talk as they please in this group just because she didn't joined the group yet.

Ike : "I was pissed off at her. Sudou was really angry at her too. Too bad, it ended up Ayanokoji-chan getting hurt instead. Not to mention, even after she helped her like that. She didn't feel guilty or anything bad at all. She is truly awful person"

Ike : "If I see her pissed me off again today and on, I'm going to hit her. I was really pissed off yesterday. Not only for myself but for her cold treatment to Ayanokoji-chan as well. That's not how you treat your friend right?"

Well, I'm not angry and I don't need any of you to do that for me to be honest

Satou : "Ahahaha, it'll become a big problem if you hit her LOL that's just overkill"

Satou : "Hey, while we're on the topic. Wanna ignore her starting from today?"

Ike : "Nah, we've always ignored her (lol)"

Then I decide to put down my phone. Its useless just to read the group chat right now which contain these 2 badmouthing Horikita. I'm pretty sure that sooner or later when Hirata or Kushida saw it. They would stop this meaningless discussion.

Kiyone : "Hmm, what should my breakfast to be? Should I try the new recipe I read on internet lately?"

================================================================================

Morning on my way to school

I saw Satonaka-kun seems panicked run away from something. He look at my direction and run toward me

He suddenly grab my shoulder, from the closer view. I could see he already sweat so much. Maybe it was indeed tiresome for him

Satonaka : "A-Ayanokoji-san! Please help me!"

Then I heard a bunch of girls voice who seems looking for someone

??? : "Satonaka-kun!"

Satonaka : "Geh! They already here! A-Anyway, please help me. I trust you."

Then he run to seek a place to hide.

Not long after that those bunch of girls walk toward me

??? : "Excuse me, hey you! You got a time?"

Kiyone : "Me?"

??? : "Yes, did you see any boy who just tresspassing here?"

Oh, could it be they means was Satonaka-kun. I took a glance toward him. He show me a cross hand sign which mean not to tell him toward them. I don't know what's going on but let just siding with him

Kiyone : "Sorry, I didn't see anybody walk this way. Only me"

??? : "Is that so? Then, sorry for taking your time"

Then they decide to leave immediately to another side.

Not long after that he got out from hiding place.