Volume 3 : Prologue

Ayanokoji Kiyone POV

During summer vacation

Our School had organized for us a luxurious two-week trip. A cruise on a luxury liner. The name of this special cruise ship is Speranza.

There are also so many room. In this luxury ship, my roommate are Sakura-san, Mii-chan, and Onodera-san. They are nice and kind person, also my roommate are not too noisy and also not so quiet as well. Its perfectly balanced I think

The school which backed by government is truly something.

The everlasting summer sea. The boundless blue sky. Perfectly clear air. The rustling of the salty sea breeze that gently wraps around the body.

Here, in the heart of the Pacific Ocean without feeling the sweltering midsummer heat.

Yes, this is really a Sea Paradise.

I could see the others enjoying themselves on deck.

Suddenly someone calling me from behind

Sakura : "A-Ayanokoji-chan..."

Kiyone : "Hmm? What's wrong Sakura-san?"

Sakura : "E-Eto...Chabashira-sensei said that she need to talk about something with you. She wished you to come....so...."

What does Chabashira-sensei wanted from me?

Kiyone : "I understand, so where is Chabashira-sensei now?"

Sakura : "She said that to meet you at...."

================================================================================

In certain theater inside "Speranza"

There is a show that currently playing but most of the audience seat were empty. Its about story of Icaruz. Chabashira-sensei was called me here to discuss something with me. I had a hunch but I hope that my hunch were wrong. None of us talking since I arrived and sat beside her. Our gaze focused on the theater.

Then Chabashira sensei broke the silence

Chabashira : "Say Ayanokoji, how does your school life?"

Kiyone : "I'm not quite understand what's your intention but I dare to say I'm currently happy with my school life right now."

I reply without looking and both of us still keep our gaze at theater

Chabashira : "Happy huh? Well I do glad that you are enjoying your school life to the fullest, however..."

She intentionally stopped in the middle of her words. Realizing that I'm not even interested to pursue her word she seems decide to explained it by herself.

Chabashira : "You see, several days ago. There is someone who contacted school. 'Get Ayanokoji Kiyone out of school' that man said"

Kiyone : "Nice joke there sensei"

Chabashira : "You said it was nice joke but you are not even laughing and keep your stoic face as usual"

Kiyone : "Fine then I'm curious. So, what does it mean?"

Chabashira : "Its definitely just like it heard"

Kiyone : "I don't know that man and also you can't get any student out of school without a reason"

Chabashira : "Under common situation, it does right. As long as you are student belong on this school, the rules and regulations will protected you. But-"

But?

Chabashira : "It would be different if you are making trouble."

Kiyone : "You already know I wouldn't take the same path like Icaruz during on school. You already saw myself that I'm just common student like any other else."