Volume 1 : What's Their Goal?

Horikita Suzune POV

Somehow I'm glad we could turn around avoid Sudou getting expelled. But this homeroom teacher of us like to make everything difficult.

Chabashira : "Well then, I look forward to it. As your homeroom teacher, I'll make sure to watch attentively to future events."

Future events huh? It would be great if we get a cooperative homeroom teacher as well to help me achieve my goal. To graduate from class A

Kiyone : "Well, if there is nothing else I could do. I'll go back to classroom. Excuse me"

I guess I'll get back as well. There is nothing to do here anymore

Horikita : "Then, I'll go back as well"

Chabashira : "Wait Horikita! Actually I had something to talk with you, don't worry it won't take a long time"

Horikita : "I understand"

I don't know what sensei wanted to talking about. But I hope its worth of my time.

I see Ayanokoji already leave out of our sight. But I wonder why did she waiting until she leave far away. It can't be about her right?

Horikita : "So, what did you wanted to talk? Is it about her?"

Chabashira : "Ho~ And why would you assumed that I wanted to talk about her?"

Horikita : "Because you didn't said anything and also you waiting for her to leave far away. I wonder, does this truly important or it might be probably about her? But let me clear about one thing. I don't care about her private life or her backgrounds. As long as she does her job well, I had nothing to say about her."

Chabashira : "That's quite assumption you know. But here you get it wrong. Its true that this talk might be involved about her however what I wanted to know is how does your progress to achieve your goal."

Horikita : "What is it? Trying to become a proper homeroom teacher? Well, anyway I'm glad that you finally decide wanted to talk about it. You keep avoiding me last time since I visited you directly on first May."

Chabashira : "Then, I'll get to the point. Do you think that the current class D could ascend to class A?"

Horikita : "You do understand your answer as well right. It's impossible with the current situation."

Chabashira : *sigh* "You don't get what I means huh? Then I'll change the question, does this class D students had a chance to bested the other class?"

Horikita : "You mean, you wanted to know that is there any potential on this class D students? Well....Honestly, I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't even know the others students capability. I can't gauge them yet since most of them not quite stand out at all, most of them just plain. And of course, since we were at beginning. I don't even know the capabilities of students in another class. So, I need time to make it"

Chabashira : "Is that so? Then what about the students who hang out around you lately. What do you think of them?"

Horikita : "I think that Sudou-kun, Yamauchi-kun, and Ike-kun had some potential. I mean, this is the school which running by government. There must be some kind of reason why would they get enrolled here. For example, Sudou-kun indeed had a talent to become professional basketball player. He got quite good physique as well, that's why if we could use his ability properly. He would become great assets for us, that would apply to the latter two as well"

Chabashira : "Then, what about the other student?"

Horikita : "You mean Ayanokoji-san?"

Chabashira : "Well, she and Kushida actually. So, what do you think?"