Volume 1 : Midterm Exam

Ayanokoji Kiyone POV

Today is Thursday after school. The day before the midterm.

After Chabashira-sensei ended her homeroom session and walked out, Kushida-san quickly took action. She took printouts of the old midterm that we copied at the convenience store the other day and brought them with her to the podium.

Kushida : "Sorry, but can you guys listen to me before going home?"

Sudou also stopped and listened. Right now the only one who could get everyone attention like this in this class is Kushida. 

Kushida : "I hope everyone has been studying a lot for tomorrow's test. I have something that can help for some final studying tonight. I'll hand them out now!"

She handed out the questions and answer sheet to everyone in the front row.

Horikita : "Test... questions? Did you make them, Kushida-san?"

Horikita was also surprised.

Kushida : "Actually, these are old test problems. I got them from a third-year senpai last night."

Karuizawa : "Old test problems? Eh, eh? Are these actual valid questions?"

Kushida : "Yes. Two years ago, the midterm had nearly the same questions as the one on this problem set. So, if you practice, I think we'll do better."

Ike : "Woah! Seriously? Kushida-chan, thank you!"

Ike hugged his test in happiness. All the other students also couldn't hold back their emotions.

Yamauchi : "What the hell, if we have these test papers, doesn't all of our studying become useless?"

While laughing, Yamauchi was complaining at the same time. My prediction was completely right.

Kushida : "Sudou-kun, do your best while studying. Okay?"

Sudou : "Y-Yeah. Thanks."

Sudou also received the test papers happily.

Then she approach Koenji but....

Kushida : "Here Koenji-kun"

Koenji : "I don't need it just give it to someone else. A Perfect-Existence like me didn't need this kind of trick"

He got up from his seat

Kushida : "B-But..."

Koenji : "Fufufu~ See you tomorrow Kushida-girl"

He just leave the classroom right away after rejected Kushida test papers. I wonder, even he was present at that time. He didn't even intend to used any trick to face the midterm tomorrow. Just like he said back that. His confident come from his self-esteem which he could calculate how far he could do by himself. I guess only yourself know your own limits

Ike : "This is a secret from all the other classes! Let's all do well and succeed!"

Ike shouted out loud with determination, but I had to agree. There's no need to send help to the other classes. Everyone returned home in high spirits.

Horikita : "Kushida-san. Good job."

Horikita went up to Kushida and praised her uncharacteristically.

Kushida : "Ehehe, is that so?"

Horikita : "I never thought to use the old tests. I'm also thankful that you went to see if these questions were still valid to use."

Looks like Horikita, who doesn't have any friends, didn't come up with the idea. Kushida take a glance to my direction and I only giving her thumb up, it means I don't mind it that she took all the credit.