Volume 2 : Turbulent Times

Ayanokoji Kiyone POV

I'm waiting on the lobby just like we agreed before. Not long after that....

I saw Sudou-kun come here in rush. With a cold sweat he seems restless as if something weight on his mind.

Sudou : *pant* *pant* "S-Sorry I call you out at a time like this"

Kiyone : "You said that you needed help. But, just to make sure. You didn't get involved with such big incident right?"

Sudou : "W-What do you mean?"

Kiyone : "Who knows, something like the cause why all of 1st years points this month get delayed, maybe?"

Sudou : "...I-I-I don't had an idea what are you talking about"

Kiyone : "Whatever. Can we get down straight into bussiness now? So, what kind of help you needed from me?"

After I ask him that question. He begin tremble in fear. I see his eyes look at his right side. I don't know what kind of problem he gotten into. However, he seems try to find an excuse to borrow my help but he hesitate to revealing his problem. Well, whatever it is. I hate waiting like this, so I decide to take initiative

Kiyone : "Sudou-kun, if you don't tell me anything. I'll leaving now"

Sudou : "W-Wait! Give me a minute!"

Kiyone : "If you just want to waste my time like this. Its better that you never call me anymore"

Look at him now. He bit his lips and suddenly doing a dogeza in front of me. Of course I got startled by it. Then he started to talk

Sudou : "Ayanokoji-sama! I beg your help to get me out from my own predicament! I won't ask something you would find impossible to do. Some advice or suggestion were okay. Please, help me!"

Kiyone : "So, could you tell me what is this about?"

He turn his head up while his body still doing dogeza

Sudou : "I will tell you but I can't tell it here. Would you like to hear it...?"

I nodded

================================================================================

I regret it

I held my forehead

Kiyone : "So, the cause of 1st years points got delayed was you. Huh? Moreover you ask something ridiculous like asking me to solve this before our classmates figure it out. Before this case caught Horikita-san ears. You are demanding too much!"

Sudou : ".....S-Sorry..."

Kiyone : "Beside, why me? If you're worried about something, how about asking Ike-kun or Yamauchi-kun?"

Sudou : "Those two are no good. They're stupid."

Well, I doubt that even if you ask Horikita-san. She would find a way immediately

Kiyone : *sigh* "I understand. Since it directly involved with our class. However, are you ok if I involved more people on this?"

Sudou : "W-Who?"

Kiyone : "Kushida-san."

Sudou : "....But...."

Kiyone : "Listen Sudou-kun. First we need to find someone who could be a witness. If what you said were right, that means you are getting framed."

Sudou : "...Is that even possible...."

Kiyone : "I doubt it. That's why we need to get Kushida-san involved on this case. She is popular so she is at least could be depended on this kind of situation"