Random Idea Plot (Sorry not part of chapter) Pt 2

Could be spoiler or not (Since some scenario here might be used or might be not). This scenario might be illustrated if I'm not lazy Hahaha. So, what do you think of this random scenario here

Note : I need motivation and ideas to continue the story hahaha

================================================================================

Volume 7

========

As the door closed, the only sound I can hear is the faint sound of the heating system. As I stood still without saying anything, the man quietly said.

??? : "How about you sit down. I'm meeting up with you of my own accord after all."

It's been one ye-, no......one and a half years since I've heard this man's voice.

His way of speaking and tone hasn't changed at all. Not that I specifically wanted him to anyway.

Kiyone : "Greeting Otou-sama, what bussiness do you have with me?"

Kiyopapa : "Does it matter for you to asking that kind of question? Know your place!"

(Note : WTH with Kiyopapa LOL)

He hasn't even seen how I live, yet he still treat me same like before. Believing he is absolutely right, that's typical of him.

Kiyone : "Then, whether we talk together now or not will amount to nothing."

Kiyopapa : "So I can assume that I got a favourable answer? If that's so, there's no need to talk anymore. I'm also busy and just got some time in-between to come after all."

He didn't pay me any attention while arriving at his conclusion.

Kiyone : "I don't know what the answer you want is."

Kiyopapa : "I have prepared the papers for you to drop out. I was talking about it with the headmaster earlier. You just have to say "yes", then we can be done with it."

He saw my intention to gloss it over and went directly to the main topic.

Kiyone : "I see no reason why I should accept your demand."

Kiyopapa : "That may be so for you, but I do have some on my own"

He looked at me for the first time. That sharp glance hasn't withered, in fact, it has seemingly increased with his age. Pupils like sharpened blade edges, like he could see thorough into the core. Many people have probably felt being assaulted by them. I took them right on.

Kiyone : "You mean a parent for now, plans on twisting the child's wishes on his own accord?"

Kiyopapa : "Parent you say? You have never recognised me as a parent."

Kiyone : "In my defense, are you perhaps even consider me as your daughter?"

It's suspicious whether this man has ever considered me his child in the first place. It's likely we only recognised ourselves as father and daughter on paper only. Doesn't matter whether there is a blood relation or not.

Kiyopapa : "The point is, you were acting on your own accord. I ordered you to remain on standby."

He threw out, forgetting to urge me to sit. Then he continued.

Kiyopapa : "You defied my orders and entered this school. I'm ordering you to drop out immediately as a matter of fact."

Kiyone : "Your orders were only valid inside the White Room only. Right now, I don't need to listen to them anymore."