2.(Mike's Obsession )

"My lord, the preparations are ready. We can teleport whenever you want."

The 'slave' reports to his master that everyone was ready to leave to make their appearance.

His lord had been preparing for two years now, two long years remaining hidden and careful not to be noticed. Many of his companions wondered why their lord got to this point.

At first they started following him after he saved them, they swore loyalty, to that kind person who welcomed them ... But after not long, that kindness turned to madness.

He put collars on everyone and treated them like objects, making them work left and right. Luckily he let them rest for a while and then make them start over.

They couldn't even rebel, if they even tried to touch him, the collar around their neck would tighten and their head would fly off.

So just follow all his orders and be good slaves. Or dogs?

Within a year of their first meeting they discovered how powerful their lord was. He could be stronger than that young swordmaster in the Roan Kingdom. And his strength increased the number of times he trained.

Another thing that shocked them was that he wanted to conquer the two continents and become their ruler! Not only does he want to wipe out all the Kingdoms he doesn't care about but seems to have feelings for the here of the Roan Kingdom?

They don't know if it's love ... they doubt it ... it seems more obsession.

When they had long ago entered his room to report on the completion of a mission, they were faced with many photos of the red-haired hero. Each one will shoot from different angles and different moments. There were also small hand-made dolls, now torn to pieces on the bed.

His lord was kissing the photo passionately, and uttering the hero's name continuously. Several photos beside the bed were also of slimy liquid. Disgust, this was what they felt. But what could they do about it? They just have to follow his commands, as long as they stay alive, no matter what happens around them.

And now, after all this work, they would reveal themselves publicly, in front of thousands of people live!

Mike, his lord, after spending hours to make himself as handsome as possible, finally ordered to go.

"Ah ~ Cale. My doll, I'm on my way ~".

Looking at how excited his lord is, and now accustomed to all his expressions and phrases, he gave the signal for the wizards to activate the teleportation circle and the remaining group to get ready to shoot out the orange smoke. (To make a cooler entrance.)

'I hope my lord's plans go well.'

*

**

"Hello everyone, ladies and gentlemen! I am Mike, the one, only and future ruler of all continents! Many will be wondering 'Who are you?' If I were you, my future slaves, I would be on guard. "

Mike laughed as he watched the expressions of those present as his dream began. His entry into the battlefield went as planned. Connected across all continents so people will know about him, his beautiful appearance as he emerged from the orange smoke, slightly lighter than his hair, with a golden crown like his eyes and little rubies that remind him of his future doll.

'Perfect ~'.

"This isn't a game. I can't see the time to tear your limbs off and hear your screams of pain and despair. Ah ~ It'll be great."