16.First Heat

○Cale...Eat him! 

'No.' 

Yessss ~ Eat him ~~~ 

'No.' 

Come on ~ He will be happy ~ 

'Enough.' 

○ Your heat is coming! Get help! 

'I can resist.' 

Kekeke, we'll see. 

Three days passed since the White Star broadcast. The Roan Kingdom has organized several meetings with the allied Kingdoms to prepare for the next attacks. 

They are preparing, organizing the soldiers and mage at the borders. The nobles kept trying to talk to the king or crown prince about trivial things. And for this the palace was closed to anyone except for the invited people. 

Citizens continued to curse the White Star and the hatred for him grew to the maximum. Especially for Clopeh Sekka who seemed to have spread more disgusting rumors to avenge his God. 

So everyone was busy, obviously they couldn't leave their precious commander alone and so they left Choi han to protect him. 

And now the two were in the Henituse Duchy. Violan and Deruth had begged their son to visit and so they went to them. 

When Cale stepped out of the transporter he was assaulted by hugs from his crying family. They had comforted him and they also do it every time they meet. Lily has also promised to become a swordswoman and to become his personal knight. 

Cale was glad that no one found him disgusting and kept smiling. Surely there was a minority of greedy and lousy nobles who spoke badly and fantasized about his body. But everyone who was caught thinking that way was punished by Cale's friends and family. 

Now he was in his room, lying on the bed reading a book. Beside him was a plate with some biscuits sent by Alberu. The whole place was illuminated by the afternoon sunlight as a light wind came through the window. 

The whole room was in peace and together with Cale, Choi han sat in a chair as he watched him. 

Cale didn't feel the swordsman's gaze because he was trying to silence Lussuria who advised him to have sex. The rising temperature in his body didn't help either and Cale tried to keep his sanity stable. 

'Ahhhh! Shut up!' 

Come on. Try to imagine Choi han's huge cock splitting you in two in this bed. His big hands holding your thighs wide open and his hungry gaze on your naked body ~ 

'... Choi han wouldn't do that ... '

○ What, sex? 

'He wouldn't even get hard seeing me and if I ask him to have sex, he'd look at me with disgust ...' 

What a stupid bitch ... 

'What-' 

Suddenly Cale's body became on fire and super sensitive. He froze on the mattress without even trying to move a muscle. He tried with all of himself to hold back his scent and not let Choi Han notice his condition.