14.Comfort between family

"Hic..."

After that dream, Cale slowly opened his eyes, trying to get used to the sunlight. 

'Gan Gang Ja ...' 

Cale remembered that name. His first 'friend' who taught him both happiness, albeit for a short time, and both physical and mental pain. 

Back then, Kim Rok Soo really thought that his life had improved and that he would no longer be alone. 

He hadn't even doubted why Gan Gang Ja had approached someone like him. No one had ever paid any attention to him. 

Rok Soo thought Gang Ja enjoyed reading and therefore both had something in common. But instead it was quite another thing ... 

That madman also confessed with a smile on his face, as if it were the most normal thing. 

My Darling! From the moment I saw you, I couldn't help but own you! It's not my fault we ended up in this. It's all your fault! If you had been like other normal people, this wouldn't have happened. The problem is you! But don't worry, I'm there to take care of you. You won't need anyone but me. ♡

And just on his 15th birthday, he was raped and beaten. Not just that day, even the following days. He continued to haunt him for days until Gang Ja's parents returned from work and rescued him. 

He saw the shocked faces when they saw his son rape a boy without mercy. They beat Gang Ja and Kim Rok Soo was taken to the hospital. 

When he was released from the hospital, he heard that the Ja family moved overseas to take their son to a mental facility. This calmed Kim Rok Soo a lot but scared him to be around adults. 

This got worse when he was also bullied by schoolmates calling him 'Dirty' and 'washing him' by throwing buckets of water at him. 

Despite everything, Kim Rok Soo resisted and when he finished school, he found a job and his fear of adults lessened, living a peaceful life. 

Then there was the apocalypse, but this is far from it. He went through everything together with his Hyungs ... Before their deaths ... 

○That was a really bad dream. 

Gasp * 

Suddenly Cale heard the voice of the eye in his head and it made his eyes widen in shock. 

"W-What "

Cale stammered the first words that came to mind without noticing the people in the room with him. 

From the perspective of those present, Cale woke up suddenly from fear or shock. His face was pale, probably from his nightmare moments ago, and his eyes were watering. 

"Human!" 

The little dragon was the first to call with concern and jumped beside him, followed by the kittens.

This brought Cale's attention to the room and he saw the faces of his family / friends. 

Before him was Raon with tears almost pouring from his eyes, trying to hold them back. And the kittens were the same, as they comforted each other. 

To his right was his old butler Ron, with his usual benign smile, though his eyes were vicious. Behind him was Beacrox who had a stoic face but the look in his eyes was indescribable. The same was for Choi Han as he slowly approached the bed. 

Eruhaben was sitting on the sofa, along with Rosalyn, Lock and Mary. They looked with concern in the eyes. 

Alberu was on the left of the bed. Without his usual princely smile. He watched with a forced smile without a single light.