10.Second Test = Dance

"Huff...Huff"

* Ringg *

"Come on! Only five minutes to go! We're almost done!" Cale said as he encouraged poor Barrow who had been running for nearly three hours, with the monster still behind.

It was very risky. They nearly lost their lives and ended up being pierced by the monster's limbs.

It suddenly jumped forward and nearly caught them. Fortunately, he only managed to cut the clothes of the two redheads. Twice however, Cale ended up being decapitated, if he hadn't backed away from Barrow's shoulders.

When that happened he panicked and screamed, scaring Barrow, and almost causing them to squash into a tree.

After running for a long time and taking dozens of scares, there were less than three minutes to the end of the first test. FIRST.

* Ringg *

"That fucking bell! I swear I'll burn it and make you eat the ashes!" Cale screamed madly.

"For ... huff ... once I agree with you ..."

《00:00:21》

'21 seconds !! '

* Ringg *

The creature was trying to get closer by now losing patience. It thought it was easy to kill the two humans, but it was wrong. Three hours of running the biggest human never stopped! While the smallest human looked at him in a menacing way, which almost gave the monster shivers! Who are they!

'I lost ...' the creature thought as it paused and as it watched its two prey celebrate for victory, still running away from it.

《00:00:01》

"We won!" They screamed and a black light surrounded them and they disappeared from the forest.

***

Good work! As I expected, you got away with it and here's your reward! After one hour the second test will begin.

The eye suddenly appeared and told them these words and soon after it disappeared again.

Barrow and Cale found themselves on a huge bed that was very soft and cool. The room was small but cozy. Even though there was only a bed and a table with two chairs.

"Get off me. I can't move."

Barrow said as he looked at Cale who was leaning on his shoulder. Cale looked at him sleepily and wearily and shook his head slightly as he pressed his cheek to his shoulder.

"I'm tired, I'll sleep for the whole hour. Wake me up when we start." He said as he closed his eyes.

Barrow looked at him in shock. Until a few hours ago, they were enemies. Now, however, the hero finds himself sleeping, hugging his body like a pillow.

"I'll never understand you, Cale Henituse," he said as he raised his free hand and brushed the hair across Cale's face to the side.

Barrow couldn't sleep even though he felt tired too, so he just stared at the sleeping Cale.

He noticed the facial features of the younger and slowly ran his index finger across his face.

'Damn. I never noticed that Cale Henituse had such a pretty face. Now I think I understand why that bastard Mike is so obsessed with him. ' Barrow ran his index finger over Cale's lower lip and stared at him.

'Even while I was running I noticed that his waist is so tight and thin.'

He moved his hand cuffed to the back of the sleeping young man and slowly moved around the curves.