23.Sweet Day

After the medical, Cale was dressed in warm clothing.

A long wool jacket that hid the slim figure, padded trousers with long comfortable boots.

All in the same style are the gloves, hat and scarf which brought heat by having high heating magics.

Cale was so warm and comfortable that he felt sleepy but didn't want to sleep because he was looking forward to having fun together with his children and his lover.

It was the first time he felt so much joy and excitement from all that he remembers.

All of his memories are just of being touched and used by Mike.

Many were out of focus and some of his actions seemed thoughtless.

Cale, who thanks to the antidotes was able to think better than before, felt disgusted at how he behaved with Mike.

He thought before, and he was very sure, that Mike and he were lovers and their life together was all he wanted.

He couldn't believe it.

If he hadn't been saved, he would have continued to believe that shit.

He's grateful to have been cured of those drugs, though not fully since there were still some problems, but he's mostly happy to be with Barrow.

Barrow rescued him, gave him a place to stay, treats him like he's the most precious thing in his life and...

Cale really thinks he's falling more and more in love.

'They're not drugging me with anything else like Mike, are they?'

He couldn't help but wonder even though he knew it was a stupid question.

By now he was starting to doubt everything from what he's been through.

But he couldn't do anything, especially in his condition.

His legs were out of order, the drugs inside him weren't quite gone, he had no past memories, and he didn't want to ask the kids for help.

Even though something inside of him told him to trust the children, Cale couldn't trust them completely.

He loves them, but he didn't want to take the risk waiting for him out there.

Where they were is safe, without any danger and with Barrow to protect them.

He didn't know what was going on outside and especially if Mike was alive.

If he goes out and by bad luck meets Mike and reverts to his starting condition...

Children who would be with him could be injured or even killed.

Better to stay in this place.

He lacks nothing here and loved staying here.

By spending time like that he could heal completely and regain his memories.

After that he can think about what to do next.

For now, he'll enjoy his family outing.

Barrow who was dressed in the same way as him, looked at him with a satisfied air after dressing him.

The children were on the bed beside him. On and Hong were in their human forms and also wore warm clothes. Raon had only a hat and scarf to keep him warm.

Cale smiled and stroked their heads.

He feels very excited.

"Let's go!"