5. The Trauma

Evening came, and after dinner Cale was taken with the children by Sheritt. The others gathered to talk to each other and they couldn't leave the redhead alone so they handed him over to Sheritt and Mila.

They asked Cale's parents to come for information and while they were there they told them about the accident.

Deruth wanted to run to his son and hug him and Violan looked ready for a murder.

"Don't worry. Cale thinks nothing has happened."

"Did you tell him this?"

"No, his ancient powers. For some reason they tried not to let him know. They removed the marks from his body before he saw them. And this is why you are here. "

"We?" Deruth asked confused.

"I have some theories but I'm not sure. So I wanted to ask you." Eruhaben answered. The others also looked at him confused.

"Eruhaben-nim, do you already know why?" Lock asked.

"I asked the children how Cale behaves when they are alone. If they notice anything strange in his actions or anything."

"Oh."Violan, Tasha and Ron exclaimed. They understood what Eruhaben was thinking.

"The children said a lot of normal things but they said that sometimes Cale checks around several times as if analyzing that everything is normal. When someone touches him suddenly he shivers slightly and that he rarely has nightmares at night where he shivers violently. The children, when it happens, were scared and they always wake him up. "

"So are you thinking that he has some trauma?" Ron asked carefully. This made the others stiffen.

"That's what I thought. Something similar might have happened in the past and he was traumatized. His ancient powers, to protect him psychologically, must have lied to him."

Silence

The atmosphere was cold and serious. Thinking of what Eruhaben said, which sounds realistic, Cale may have been abused that way as a young man. To the point of traumatizing him like that.

"No ... it can't be ..." Deruth denied, tried to deny that hypothesis. His son, his precious son, being abused without him knowing. Let him go through this all by himself.

"You don't know anything or do you remember strange past facts or actions?" Eruhaben asked the Henituse family but also addressed Ron and Beacrox.

Deruth after thinking about it shook his head, he knew nothing about his son and this ached his heart. 'I'm a failure as a parent for Cale.' Violan also thought about it a lot but, like Deruth, she was not close to Cale in the past. She was sad and if she could go back in time, she would hug her son and not leave him alone.

Seeing the Henituses shake their heads in depression, everyone's attention turned to the Molans.

Beacrox was always in the kitchen and rarely saw Cale, so he immediately shook his head. They weren't close at all in the past and that irritated him. Now he will have to stand by his side and not leave him alone.

Ron was silent with a blank stare, he was looking in his memory for something wrong but what he remembered were the usual facts. Waking up the young man, bringing him food, welcoming him when he returned home, washing and dressing him. Nothing strange.

'I don't know anything ...' Ron shook his head in defeat.

"We can't even ask him ..." Rosalyn muttered.