4."I Will Protect My Cale-nim! "

Choi Han POV

After he finished eating with his family, as usual, Choi Han said goodbye to everyone and instead of going to sleep like the others, he decided to do a little half hour workout and go to bed.

In the last few days he focused on wanting to get stronger. That new enemy showed up and he was afraid his family would get hurt.

Seeing the subordinates he brought, during his first appearance and the number of mages to connect all those devices live on all continents, that Clown was not to be underestimated.

But what is making him lose his mind was something else entirely.

The look, launched at his lord. Those eyes that emitted possessiveness, obsession, impatience and dirty thoughts. How can his lord be looked upon by such disgusting looks!

Not just that! That Clown didn't stop there ... After silencing or infuriating the White Star ... The words spoken about his lord. Call him DOLL. HIS DOLL!

HOW HE WOULD LIKE TO LOOK AT HIM ALL THE TIME IN HIS ROOM! MAKE HIM WEAR THE CLOTHES OF HIS CHOICES! DIRTY TOUCHING HIM AND STEALING HIS LORD'S CHASTITY! NOOOOO !!

'I will protect Cale-nim from anyone who approaches him with those bad intentions. How dare they just think of doing it. His, his only, gorgeous, beautiful, handsome, spectacular, adorable, cute, ethereal, dense and divine Cale-nim. If there really has to be someone who can touch the redhead like that, the only one he will agree to is himself. '

Obviously with Cale's permission. Choi han could never hurt the love of his life.

Thinking this, he finished the 'little' night training and entered the Villa. It was dark but he could perfectly see thanks to the light provided by the candles on the sides in the wall.

As he was about to go back to his room he hears a noise, small and unrecognizable. He had barely heard it but that made him stop.

He heard other noises and concentrating his hearing he noticed that they came above him, on the fifth floor.

Choi Han found it strange to hear noise at this time of night on the fifth floor. The children would surely be asleep because his lord wouldn't let them stay up late. And Cale wouldn't talk to himself ...

'Let's check for safety.'

Choi Han hoped it was nothing and just a few murmurs or that they were just talking in their sleep. He walked to the fifth floor stairs and there his body stiffened. He heard a familiar but also not very familiar voice.

'Who's in Cale-nim's room at this hour!'

Choi grabbed the sword at his side and opened the door.

'W-What ...'

Of all he expected, 'this' was what he most did not want to happen. His body froze for several seconds in shock.

The sight of that no-pants bastard Clown on his Cale putting the dirty dick on the sleeping man's lips. The upper part of the latter was bare covered with bloody marks and bites, especially the neck.

Was there a light fog around him? Smoke? It could be some kind of sleeping pill noting how none of the kids and Cale woke up to all of this.

Choi Han stopped staring at the scene around him and felt a wave of fierce emotion. His aura merged with the sword, given to him by his lord, and he rushed screaming at that Clown still standing on Cale.