11.Third and Fourth Test.

Barrow called out to the sleeping young man, shaking his shoulder.

The break was over and the explanation of the third test began. Barrow and Cale, now awake, waited for what this test was about.

Third and Fourth Test!

The voice shouted enthusiastically. The two redheads stood up in surprise at the words and screamed in shock.

"Is the third together with the fourth ?!"

"Why are these together?"

Ehem. Master was tired of waiting any longer and was looking forward to the Fifth Test. So he combined these two.

"Why are you looking forward to the Fifth Round?" Barrow asked doubtfully.

Because it will be very 'delicious'.

The voice responded as he glanced at Cale, but then continued to explain the two tests.

For now you have to think about surviving. If you die, you won't get to the last test.

Description = You will be divided in this trial. Each of you will be on the opposite side to the other. There will be monsters, weak but poisonous. Your goal is to bring the 'spheres' that appear every minute in your area to your partner's side. You cannot touch your partner's spheres or else you will lose. If you are touched by a monster, you will be paralyzed until your partner kisses you wherever you want and unlocks you. The test ends when each side has 20 balls each. If both of you are paralyzed, you have lost.

This is easy. Monsters are slow so if you see them they won't catch you. The trial has an unlimited time.

Well, that's it. Goodbye!!

"Wait!!"

Barrow tried to stop him to talk about why they had to kiss to nullify the poison, but they were teleported.

Now the two were separated and could not hear each other. The place where they are was again a forest, but different from that of the first test. Here it was full of birch trees instead of oak.

Cale saw an altar where a small sphere appeared and without wasting time began. He took the orb and walked the indicated path to the part where Barrow was.

He walked quickly and paid all his attention to his surroundings to hear if there were any monsters near him. Luckily there was no one and he arrived, after about twenty minutes, at Barrow's altar.

He placed his sphere on the altar and disappeared. The number one was drawn on the ground to indicate how many spheres he had placed.

Cale done this, turned around and returned to his side for another delivery.

It was really tiring for him who had little stamina. It took at least 40 minutes, round trip, for delivery. He has to do 20!

'It will take me about 15 hours or more if I have to rest to regain my strength! ' Cale groaned as he walked briskly towards his side.

As he looked around, Cale thought of the tests they had been through. If you thought about it carefully those were stupid. For the first test, we just had to run away from that monster and they succeeded as it couldn't reach them, as Barrow was running fast.

The second test was just dancing. Too simple and in a few minutes they were done. And now the third and fourth. They had to face slow monsters that just paralyzed them. They had unlimited times to finish and therefore could take their time.

He thought if the monster wanted to waste their time, but he dismissed that hypothesis because when they are finished, in real life it would only be an hour. So time doesn't matter to it.