3. "I just touched him!"

Days passed from the introduction of Mike to the whole world, nobody stopped talking about it and they almost forgot about the White Star.

Many were worried about a new enemy to defeat, others felt fear and still others anxious, they did not know how strong the enemy was as opposed to the White Star, where they had different information. They knew nothing about them.

Citizens were in panic, instead the nobles were harassing the Royal family asking if they knew something and how to act. First Prince Alberu Crossman was covered in endless paperwork in just a few days.

The allies of the other Kingdoms were also in total chaos. They tried to contact Alberu to ask if he had any information on this Mike, but all to no avail. So they decided to meet in presence to talk about it.

Most of the allies gathered at the Super Rock Villa, first seeking permission from the owner of the Villa. So everyone sat in the living room as they were served with tea and biscuits.

The first to speak was Alberu Crossman.

"Thank you all for taking the time and coming here. As you know today we are gathered here to talk about what happened just a few days ago."

"For that Clown !!" Raon yelled angrily sitting on his guardian's lap, next to his Hyung and Noona.

"Yes Raon-nim, that person named Mike who is wreaking havoc among people in many Kingdoms."

"We tried to get information about him and his subordinates, but we didn't find anything ..." Said the whale princess, Witira.

"The same goes for us." Commented the prince of the Breck Kingdom, Pen.

Others nodded in confirmation, in the last few days they have searched like crazy for some traces, even minimal, but without success.

"From what we can assume is that he will try to get rid, like us, of the White Star." Cale spoke for the first time since the meeting began.

"Yeah, from what that Clown said, it looks like he wants to kill him, (White Star), because he's in his way." Bud stated.

"At least they are not allies, already having a strong enemy is a lot, imagine two in alliance with each other." Harol declared.

"At least on this we are lucky, the two will try to defeat each other and we can have time to prepare." Choi Han murmured as he stood behind his lord.

"What if he attacks us first?" Litana, Queen of the Forest asked. "As you heard from the broadcast, his goal is to conquer continents and enslave the survivors. It could move fast and try to attack the stronger Kingdoms. All of us, who have an alliance, could be the first targets. "

"You are right..."

"That Clown is also obsessed with the human !!"

"He could attack him first to get him nya !!"

"Noona and the youngest are right, nya !!"

The average nine-year-old children yelled annoyed at the adults.

"That too is bad enough. How does the unfortunate bastard attract these lousy insects ..." The golden dragon Eruhaben looked at the red head.

"I didn't do anything. I don't even know him." Cale grumbled, he felt as if he had been accused.

"Cale-nim, don't worry. That perverted bastard won't even be able to touch you! I'll cut him into slices before he can!" The Korean swordsman declared confidently.