15.Broadcast

"My lord! Emergency !!" 

The faithful subordinate rushed into Mike's room without even knocking. His face was red and sweaty, he was breathing heavily, and he fell beside his lord. 

"Talk and I hope it's really important." 

Mike said angrily for being bothered by his favorite hobby, doing things to photos of his doll. 

"The White Star !! The White Star is here and he's attacking us !!" 

Mike jerked his head and rose from his chair, knocking it to the floor. He screamed at his subordinate if it was true, but the poor fellow nodded as he shivered with fear. 

"FUCK!" 

Mike swore angrily and ran out of the room after grabbing the sword on the side of his nightstand. His subordinate ran as fast as he could to follow him. 

As they approached the building entrance, screams and explosions could be heard. The screams were mostly from his slaves. 

Mike finally arrived and the sight that greeted him was fire. Everything was burning and the heat emanating was so high that you might think you are about to melt. 

The battle between the two sides was very much in favor of the White Star, having brought in the strongest allies and having tended a surprise attack. Mike's slaves were not ready for all of this and began to die one after another even as they struggled desperately to live. 

At the center of it all was a man with red hair fluttering in the wind. A white mask on his face and a bright smile that showed his confidence at the end of the battle. 

"YOU BASTARD!" Mike screamed in anger and, brandishing his sword, rushed to the White Star. 

The two began their duel by clashing their swords. In the middle of the flames, they didn't care about anything or anyone, and just tried to kill the opponent. 

Mike stepped forward and aimed to cut the redhead's shoulder, but was easily dodged and counterattacked with a targeted movement on the neck. 

The orange head moved its torso back and dodged the attack, put a hand on the ground and lifted one leg, kicking the White Star's stomach. 

Barrow stepped back and held his stomach with one hand, smiling. 

"Come on, I can say that you are decent." He said making fun of Mike. 

"BASTARD! FIGHT SERIOUSLY!" Mike screamed and threw sword attacks constantly but to no avail. 

Mike began to get nervous seeing the strength of the enemy. He had deeply underestimated him. 

Barrow just smiled and dodged all attacks aimed at his body, without fighting back. He was enjoying humiliating Mike and letting him know who is the strongest among them. 

"You really thought you were able to defeat me. If you can't even scratch me, you won't be able to defeat Cale and his companions either. They managed to cut off my arm." 

Barrow declared as he watched Mike get more and more tired and bit his lip until it bled. 

"FUCK, SHUT UP!" 

The attacks continued as the screams from Mike's subordinates subsided. The victory was of the White Star. 

Mike was mentally going crazy. He was so relaxed because he knew no one could find his secret base. So how did this bastard find it !!