18. My doll

"My Lord, welcome back."

The trusted subordinate hurried to the entrance when he heard the creak of the door open.

Mike walked in with a huge smile and walked past the subordinate as if he didn't exist and headed for his favorite room.

Where his special someone was waiting for him.

The Clown's steps became impatient and his walk became faster, until it turned into a run.

The subordinate ran after him, knowing it was no use as he will have to stay out in the corridor once they arrive.

After a few minutes, a large door made with gold on the sides showed up.

Attached to the top in the center was a small sign indicating whose room beyond that luxurious door was.

[Mike and Doll's room ♡]

Mike wasted no time and went inside, leaving the subordinate alone to keep watch.

The room inside was dark, the windows were covered with a large blue curtain, blocking all the light outside.

Across the windows were a row of closets, filled with all kinds of Mike's favorite clothes and items.

Mike used things inside the closet every day and this day was the same.

Going to the second closet from the door, Mike opened it and took from a nice selection, a headband with cat ears and a cat tail.

Closing the closet, he finally came close to his primary reason.

In the center of the room, above a large bed with white sheets with several peluches on it.

Right above the bed stood a lovely figure playing with peluches Mike bought as a gift.

"Doll ~, your reason for living is back ~"

Mike climbed onto the bed and caught the attention of the figure busy with the stuffed animals.

"Master!"

The figure hugged Mike's neck, rubbing his head against the Clown.

The sound of his voice seemed happy and impatient for the wait but looking closer, it could be understood otherwise.

Long flaming red hair, with some white that could be seen scattered in between.

Pale skin that contrasted perfectly with the hair and gave a more ethereal air.

Red lips and small nose. Without forgetting the 'beautiful?' eyes without emotions and will to live.

Those were Mike's favorites.

His lean body was covered in a tight maid uniform. Following the style of those on Earth.

Black uniform with white trim on the chest, With a full skirt above the thighs, very short and barely covering the bottom without underwear.

White half apron with lace at the edges, knotted firmly and tightly at the waist.

Fishnet stockings, tightly pressed on the pale skin and reaching up to the thighs.

At the wrists were white cuffs closed with black heart-shaped buttons.

The perfect erotic maid Mike craves.

"My doll ~"

Mike put cat ears on Cale's head.

And he looked at how cute his kitty was. What was missing was to put the beautiful tail inside the divine place and the fun can begin.