19.Do you accept or decline?

"Master, look!"

After changing out of his maid dress, as it was now torn and dirty, Cale was now browsing his new dress at his Master.

The two had similar clothes, as if they were a couple, the difference was that the one of the red head was much more obscene, with a short skirt and bare shoulders.

His back was completely uncovered but was hidden by his red hair.

Mike smiled and licked his lips, feeling horny again but he knew it wasn't the time, too bad.

He wanted to see the desperate and distraught expressions of the heroes after being attacked by their former commander.

Mike didn't want to waste time and took his Doll with one arm, which wrapped his thin arms around his neck.

"Here we go."

Mike went outside, where his subordinate was waiting for him with the teleportation scroll.

They entered the circle and looked at Cale.

"Doll ~ As soon as we arrive, use your ancient powers. But do you know what's the most important thing?"

Cale nodded quickly and hugged Mike tightly, giving him a little kiss on the lips.

"Protect Master!"

Mike bit the pale neck, injuring him, and motioned for the subordinate to activate the transporter.

Quickly a light enveloped them and they appeared on a high mountain.

"My lord, They are over there."

The subordinate headed for the small plain, and tiny movements could be seen there.

"Doll."

At the call, Cale raised his hands to the sky and black clouds quickly obscured the sun.

Thunder and lightning began to be felt and Mike started laughing at the power he was using, it would surely have destroyed half a mountain or most of it.

After charging to the maximum, several golden red lightning bolts crashed towards the ground, in the very place indicated recently.

A strong current of air rose and ruffled all the hair and clothes of the three people, causing the eyes to close at the raised dust.

When the atmosphere settled down, Mike couldn't hold back his laughter after seeing half of the mountain destroyed and the nearby forest burn completely.

All the trees and bushes were catching fire, the same color as the lightning, and it seemed impossible to put out.

Birds could be seen escaping into the sky and some were even burning, flying faster to be extinguished, but failing miserably.

Cooked bird.

Cough

Mike looked away and saw his Doll looking at him, waiting to be praised for the work done.

There was a lot of dark blood on his lips and it was soiling their clothes.

Mike licked the red-stained chin and wiped some of the blood from his face.

"You could have done better."

Cale's face lowered in disappointment and he nodded sadly.

Mike smiled at that face and looked back at the destruction ahead of him.

Far away, in the midst of the flames, several shields made of mana could be seen.

He pointed towards the place and ordered in an amused voice.