17.Zero Hope

Huff

In a dark room, lit only by a small lantern just at one corner, a man could be seen chained to the center in the room. His arms were tied tightly by chains and had now turned purple from poor blood circulation. His body hanging from the ceiling didn't help and now he couldn't feel anything.

His mouth had been covered with a strange ball, never seen in this world but certainly similar to those BDSM toys that were once in his previous world.

His eyes weren't bandaged but they didn't work well, liquid was given to his pupils twice every day and now his vision was bad.

His once clean cheeks were now bruised and slapped, red and swollen as if he had been used as a punching bag.

He wore no clothes, practically naked and exposed. The thin body was with few bruises compared to the face but this was because it was used for another way. Whenever that crazy man came to see him, he used him as a toy and started to play. From sucking on the nipples for hours, the rosy cock or marking marks or hickeys on the most intimate parts.

But there hasn't been any penetration yet. He could feel him masturbating but he never tried to stick his cock inside him. At most, used his thighs, which did not come to touch the floor, and rubbed himself between them.

Cale was scared and anxious after being kidnapped and tortured like this for three days. He felt that something was wrong with him and that his body was not starting to follow his thoughts. Since the day before, when Mike first made him drink some kind of pink jelly, his mind seems to cloud more and more. As if he drank too much alcohol but also otherwise. With the additional drugs injecting into his body every day, he now felt desperate.

He couldn't even help himself with the ancient powers because they had been blocked by the gold bracelet in his ankle. He could not hear their voices and even went so far as to ask Lussuria to do something, but she also did not respond. He didn't know if she did it on purpose or she couldn't really answer.

The only thing he could do all the time was talk to himself or watch Happy Moments Record of his friends and family. That was most of the support he had in this place.

Three days had already passed. He had heard Mike mention how well the drugs were working in such a short time. Cale tried not to hear his words and only thought that his companions would be close to saving him by now. He couldn't wait. Time locked up seemed like an eternity and he wanted so much to be comforted by his family.

But part of him didn't want them to save him. He didn't want them to see him in this state. He can imagine what state his body is in. Dirty, disgusting and most of all full of drugs.

Who would want to be with such a person. He could also be considered a disabled person. He can hardly see anymore, he can't walk as he feels like his legs are non-existent, his voice was barely audible and he couldn't even scream, his body was weak from lack of nutrition as he only ate once per day. Just enough to keep him alive.

Tears flowed from his dead eyes, he kept wondering why all this was happening to him. Because he had to experience pain and despair in this life as well. He thought that he could now have a family and live happily with them after taking care of the White Star. But now he gets into it too.

Sob

Cale began to shed tears, mentally calling out the names of those he loved. He's afraid, it's dark and cold here, his body hurts, he wants to get out of here.

'Soo Hyuk ... Jung Soo ... I hope you don't see me in this state from heaven ... '

His Hyungs would not have wanted to see this. They wasted their lives to save Kim Rok Soo, but that saved life was just useless. A life that had only to feel pain and die alone.

Clank

Suddenly the iron door opened with a loud creak. Mike walked inside with a huge smile on his face. Behind him was his subordinate moving a cart full of different drugs.

"Oh are you crying? How cute ~ Don't worry Honey. All of this will be over as soon as the drugs are fully merged with your body. As it is going so well, I think another dose or two and it will be completed."

"Mhhh..."

Cale replied with a desperate murmur and looked at the blurry figure just entered in horror. He didn't know what the drugs meant or how they worked but he didn't want the Clown's plan to work.

"Don't worry! The drugs will make you my personal doll! They are the drugs that I have personally done and therefore they will work to the maximum!"

Mike spoke with obvious excitement and enthusiasm. He really seemed to be looking forward to everything working out.

"Dog. Leave the cart there and go."

"Yes Master."

The subordinate bowed and left the room without even hesitating.

Mike calmly began administering the drugs, one by one, into the redhead's body. Stabbing the needle without hesitation on pale skin and pushing it deep. Cale murmured painfully and Mike enjoyed watching that beautiful desperate expression. He didn't pull out the needle and twisted it in different directions inside the skin and he enjoyed it even more.

He threw the drugs in and detached the syringe, throwing it in a corner on the floor with the others.

Finished with all the injections, Mike walked over to the redhead and lowered the chains to lower the body down. The feet touched the floor but could not support themselves. The legs followed the example of the feet and the chains stopped.

The redhead's body was in front of Mike's underside.

Mike took the ball out of Cale's mouth and, lowering his pants, thrust his cock into his small mouth.

He took the red hair in his hands and slammed the head back and forth on his cock as he moved his hips. Cale squeezed his eyes tight and tried hard not to throw up. If he did, he would be whipped as punishment for dirting Mike.

"Ah ~ Your mouth was made for me. I can't wait to fuck your little hole once you are my doll. Our first time must be romantic and full of mutual love ~"

"Guh!"

Mike gasped like a dog in heat and squirted all of his hot, dirty cum deep into Cale's mouth, not letting him breathe.

The orange head pulled back and let go of the red hair. He looked at his masterpiece, of a Cale leaning forward, as he is still hanging, and spitting out unseed semen on the ground with watery eyes.

"Ehehehe ~"

Mike took the injured cheeks and rubbed his cock all over the face of the redhead. As if he were cleaning him with a sponge.

"Fuh ~ I think you will be ready tomorrow. It will be the birth of my beautiful doll. Goodnight Rok Soo ~"

Mike smiled excitedly thinking about his dream coming true and left Cale alone, still tied up and this time giving him a mental shot.

'He knows...'

Cale lowered his head, catching a glimpse of the tears falling to the floor. His breathing quickened and his vision was turning black.

'He ... knows ... How-'

Cale mentally wondered how Mike knew about this, the only ones who knew about his secret were Choi han, Alberu and Raon. But then his Records came together, showing both scenes of the Mike of this world and ...

By Gan Gang Ja from the other world.

Habits, way of speaking, eyes, madness, obsession with dolls and ...

Possession and madness on Kim Rok Soo / Cale.

'ahaha ...'

Cale's eyes darkened, taking away any emotion from them. His expression was blank and he had a small smile on his face.

'Kill me.'

That was the last thing Cale thought before passing out and waking up as if he were a body without a soul.

TBC