12.The Three Curses

"Ah ~ Yes again ~"

Thrust

"Ah ah ha!"

Thrust

'I can't believe what I'm seeing. '

"Ngh ... Ah ... I like it. "

Barrow couldn't believe his eyes right now. Of all he expected, his past self would never believe this would happen in the future.

Cale Henituse, his archenemy. Right now he was banging his hips as he jumped up and down on Barrow's cock.

He did it all by himself as Barrow watched him almost fainting from the sight in front of him.

'I won't be able to see Cale Henituse like I used to ...'

***

When the message was gone, Cale and Barrow stared at each other. The only solution was to have sex to get out of here.

After minutes of silence, Cale was the first to move and took the bottle of lube.

"Barrow. Lie down."

Barrow looked at him, trying to understand what he meant by those words.

"Wait! Am I the passive one?!?!" He screamed as he looked at the younger fiercely.

Cale looked up at him and spoke calmly.

"I don't care who is active or passive. I can do either. I just told you to get into bed. Do you want to have sex on the floor?"

Barrow looked at him with a slightly flushed face and muttered curses, but sat down in the center of the bed and stared intently at the man with the lube.

Cale let out a big sigh and with a determined look, climbed onto the edge of the bed.

His delicate hands reached for his belt and pulled it off, slowly pulling his pants down and leaving him in his underwear. The latter were also removed as it was being intensely stared at by the older man.

"You like the view." Cale said as he watched the lustful gaze directed at his body.

Barrow did not answer and continued to watch the spectacle in front of him, waiting for the next action. Barrow had never had an intimate relationship with anyone, so he knew nothing in this area.

Cale understood this and his anxiety seemed to have left him and his body relaxed. Here it was he who dominated.

Remaining in his shirt, slightly unglued, Cale got on all fours facing Barrow and opened the bottle of lube.

'Do I get fucked or do I fuck?' Cale paused slightly as he looked up at Barrow. The latter had no experience in either of them. Cale's body was also a virgin but it wasn't in his past life and he knew many things.

Cale stood still for a while but then decided to get fucked. Putting or having it inside didn't interest him. What he wanted was to get back to his companions as soon as possible.

So he opened the lube and rubbed a fair amount into his hand and threw the bottle to the side.

He held one hand on the mattress while the other moved to his back. He had never done it alone so he tried to put a finger inside his asshole first.

"Mh ..." He murmured feeling it inside.

Slowly he rubbed inside until he let his second finger in and expanded his walls.

'It's not that bad.' Cale thought as he concentrated on the preparation. Forgetting to be looked at by the older man, lying in front of him.

Barrow couldn't take his eyes off Cale. It was as if he was hypnotized.