13.A New Friend? No.

"Hi! Are you here to read a book again?" 

Kim Rok Soo looked up from the book he was reading and turned his head towards the voice that interrupted him. 

"Yes, that's what the library is for." He answered coldly and went back to reading, ignoring the boy standing next to him. 

"Ahaha, can I sit next to you? You know, I would like to read a book but I don't know which category to choose. Could you give me some advice since you are always here?" The boy asked. 

Rok Soo looked at him with a frown on his face and shrugged. 'Do what you want.' 

The boy smiled brightly and sat down, looking at Kim Rok Soo's face as he ignored him. 

Rok Soo, who could not concentrate, feeling that he was staring, takes his gaze from the book again and looks at the boy. 

"I'm not the best at asking for advice. Go to the librarian, she can help you." 

The boy pouted and rested his head on the table, looking with sad eyes. His expression showed that he only wanted to be helped by Rok Soo or he wouldn't leave. 

Rok Soo sighed and decided to give the boy some advice so he will leave him alone and can go back to his reading. 

"What genre would you prefer? Action? Fantasy?" 

The boy seeing that Kim Rok Soo was trying to help him, raised his head and looked with eyes full of happiness. He pulled his chair up to Rok Soo and thought about how to respond as they stared at each other. 

Rok Soo frowned at him and gave him a strange look. He didn't understand why the boy was so happy to get advice from himself. Rok Soo was always antisocial and lonely. Friendless and everyone avoided him and sometimes made fun of him. 

This was the first time anyone had looked at him like that since his parents died. Was this guy happy thanks to Kim Rok Soo or was it for a completely different reason? 

"I don't know if there are my preferences ..." 

The boy looked at Rok Soo with a hesitant look. 

"If I tell you, do you think there is a similar book here?" 

Rok Soo looked at the boy and thought he could help him if he explained what he liked. Obviously he had read most of the books in the library and had a very good memory. (No Record yet because the apocalypse has yet to begin.) 

He nodded to the boy and remembered several books he found interesting to show him. 

"Ok! I like the Dark genre! Something scary, horror and atrocious. Toxic!" 

Rok Soo stopped and looked at the boy, who was smiling at him, with eyes wide and mouth open Shocked. 

The silence scenes in the library. Rok Soo thought he heard wrong, but seeing the boy he couldn't say more. He thought this was a good example when it is said not to judge people by physical appearance. 

The boy had brown hair, curls that felt soft to the touch. Dark green eyes looking at him innocently. His face was cute and if you could see him from a distance, he could be mistaken for a girl. But instead of his appearance, what he asked for is quite the opposite. Okay, Rok Soo doesn't judge, it's none of his business. 

Then he got up and went to the shelves, thinking of a book similar to the request. The boy was following him from behind like a puppy. 

In the school library there are no books unsuitable for students ... so it was difficult to find one that way.