1.

Aaliyah Layton
August 22
2:30 pm

checked my phone realizing that my ass was already late. I was still doing my damn makeup. Been doing this shit for an hour now.

After finally finishing that. I started working on my hair. Mid-Way my phone started to ring.

The phone connected and I could see India staring my ass down.

"Bitch where tf u at?"

"I woke up late hoe."

"Well hurry the fuck up, cause this white man already looking fa a reason to fire yo ass, and he keep asking me wya."

"That man a fucking pervert India, If he fire me then that means my ass can sleep all day, and tell his ass don't worry where I'm at."

"Hurry up and get your ass here."

The call ended and I just rolled my eyes.

Our boss was always staring at all the nurses, white ass couldn't keep his eyes off all this black beauty he hired. When I rejected his offer for some one on one time in his office he been looking for reasons to fire me.

Authors POV-

Aaliyah grabbed her purse, phone, and badge before leaving her apartment in a slight rush.

Yes she hated her crap ass job but it still payed the bills and payed for the shit in her Shein cart.

She got in her car sitting there for a minute going through different summer walker songs before settling for one that fit her mood.

She drove to work singing her heart out.

"Nice to meet you, I'm sorry I'm just here to do my job! Nice to meet you! No running! Please don't fear me bae! I'm just karma!

The music cut off and her phone started to ring again. She rolled her eyes awnserin it.

It was India again. She looked like she was ready to chew her ass out until she realized she was driving.

"You on yo way???"

"Yes bitch damn, why? What's going on?"

"Mannn, there some fine ass men in this lobby girl!"

"They all prolly ugly."

"Nahh girl, these hood niggas."

"Say less, I'm 5 mins away."

Aaliyah hung up, her ass started to press her foot on the gas. Her slow ass was excited.

Aaliyah's POV--

I showed the guard my badge before walking in all excited and shit. I fixed my hair and made sure my lips wasn't dry or nun.

I walked into the lobby and y'all when I tell you India WASN'T LYING! There was two dread head's, and it looked like they was homies. I just couldn't keep my eyes of the one with the brown dreads.

I quickly walked past them and sat my ass down at my desk next to India.

"Damn bitch, took you long enough." India said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah bitch, takes time to be this beautiful!" I said smiling.

"Ik that's right!"

"Anyways, you wasn't lying."

"Told yo ass, look at how that one sitting. He definitely sell some good weed."

I laughed and stared at the brown haired dread head. He was on his phone, but the way he was sitting in the chair was just hot as shit.

My view was messed up when my white ass boss came and stood in front of me.

"Soo! You decided to show up?"

"Damn Clark, you scared me!"

What I really wanted to say was:

"Damn Clark, Move bitch."

"Come on Ms Layton, let's talk in my office."

I hated when he said that shit. I stood up and I could feel one of the niggas eyes on me. I looked over and it was the brown dread head.

He was just staring. I didn't mind, but I had to go deal with this white ass man so I just looked away.

I followed him into his office and he shut the door behind me.

"Have a seat Aaliyah." He said pulling a chair out for me.

I sat down, and fixed my hair a little. He sat on the corner of his desk looking at me.

We sat there for a minute in silence while he just stared at me.

"Your really beautiful yk?"

See what I mean y'all? Weird shit.

"Clark we ain't finna start this shit ok? I got work I need to be doing."

"I was supposed to been fire you Aaliyah, but I'm making an expectation for you."

"Boy let's be frl, you only still want me here cause im the best nurse you got. Both me and mf India."

"If you hadn't declined my offer we wouldn't be having this conversation rn."

"Nah if you wasn't on this nasty shit we wouldn't be having this conversation rn. Have a good day Clark."

I got up and walked out his office, He knew and I knew that he wasn't gonna fire me, me and India the only fine bitches here.

I walked back into the lobby and the niggas were gone I rolled my eyes and sat down. White man made my man go away.

Continue to chapter 2...