14

India

I was laying in my bed scrolling through my instagram. This was my first time being home, since being with Marcus.

"India mom said come do the dishes."

"Get out my room. I'm too damn old to be doing damn dishes."

"Alr then I'll let her know you said that."

I was living with my mom, and little sister who thought she was grown but isn't. My momma swear she can still boss me around, but I'm 21.

"India Walker, get yo ass down here and do these dishes. You in my mf house."

She was embarrassing as hell. I opened my contacts about to call Aaliyah to save me from this shit but had to stop myself. Me and her still wasn't on talking terms.

I truly didn't give a fuck tho. She would have to come apologize to me. In my mind, Ian do shit to that girl.

I made my way downstairs with an attitude knowing I didn't wanna wash these damn dishes.

"Where your lil friend lately?"

"We not friends no more."

"Need me to go talk to ha mama?"

"No mom. It's between me and her."

"Alr then."

After finishing the dishes I laid back in my bed getting back on instagram. I came across shay page and had a petty idea. I texted her asking if me and her could link. Surprisingly she responded quick asf with a yes.

She sent me the lo of her apartment. I grabbed my keys and left my momma house and headed over there.

I was gone be hella petty and take pictures with shay and post them all over my damn insta. Make Aaliyah ass real mad.

I parked in front and let her know that I was outside before heading upstairs. I knocked and waited for her to open the door.

"Heyyyy girl, come on in."

"Hey."

She stepped aside letting me inside shutting the door afterwards.

"Aaliyah send you here or something?"

"Fuck that girl, she bout green asf ."

Shay looked at me laughing while holding her stomach.

"I thought y'all was locked in?"

"Like I said, bout green asf."

We ended up smoking and making TikTok's all day. Shay really wasn't that bad, she was actually really cool. I took a picture of us both and posted it on my instagram page , tagging her in it.

The caption read
[My new homie🫶🏽]

After a while I had to head home so my mom could leave out and I could watch my sister.

"Alr girl, well I'll see you later."

"Yeah we can hang tmr or something, but I gotta watch my sister."

"I understand."

I hugged her, grabbed my bag, and headed back home. I walked in the house to see my sister sitting on the couch on her phone.

"Where was you?"

"Why you in my business?"

I walked into my room with my sister following behind me. I set my bag down.

"I thought you were friends with liyah."

"I am."

"This says otherwise."

She showed me the post I had posted earlier shaking her head.

"That's none of your business."

"Whatever India."

Her little ass always thought she knew something. I wasn't still friends with Aaliyah, and once that post was seen by everyone. They would probably call me a snake. I didn't care though. that girl was out of line.

------------------------------------------
Aaliyah Layton
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I laid in Tyreek bed waiting for him to get back. He had to go make his drops. I was so comfortable in his bed, felt like I was sleeping on a big ass cloud.

I told him that I could leave and see him later, but he insisted that I stay. I scrolled through Instagram for a little while before coming across one of India posts.

It was a video with her and her little sister. I miss this girl, but she would have to apologize to me first. She was out of line. I clicked on her profile and scrolled down a bit. I clicked on her most recent and my heart felt like it dropped to my ass.

It was a picture of her and Shay, and the caption was the worst part of it all.

"Her new homie?"Fuck outta here. I'll beat both their asses."

The door opened and In walked Tyreek.

"Hey bae."

"Hey."

"Whats wrong with you?"

"India ass is a snake."

"What she do?"

"Hanging with your baby ma."

Tyreek looked at me like his ass just ate a damn oyster.

"She hanging with shay?!"

"Mhm."

"Fa what?"

"We got into a small ass disagreement. Then she posted a picture of her and shay."

He shook his head taking off his shirt, and sitting on the bed to start rolling his blunt. If I were to see India ass around anywhere I'm at, I would wear that bitch the fuck out. Make that hoe sweat out that fake ass perm.

"I think I'mma try and get my son back for good Aaliyah."

That made me look up from my phone. He had been talking about filing for custody since the day I met him.

"You should definitely do that. I told you that already."

"I'mma file for it tomorrow, and tell them to send it to shay."

"Good."

He looked back at me and smiled, he got up and kissed me before walking out of the room. I am honestly so proud of him because, he definitely deserves his son. This India shit was really blowing me though. I wasn't gonna let it get under my skin tho. Fuck that girl.