10.

Aaliyah Layton

I smiled seeing his ass text me, but I was still mad at him. Did he really try to call me? I shook my head and went to check my call log. His number didn't show up at all.

That nigga did not call me. I went into my settings and saw that I had my facetime disabled. My mouth dropped in disbelief. As soon as I turned it back on, I could see that he called me.

I shook my head before facetiming India ass. I sat there and waited for the phone to connect. What was this girl doing? The phone connected and she was looking off to the side while smiling. I could hear marcus in the background. Then she finally looked down into the phone.

"Hey girl. Wyd?"

"Nothing, At home bored. Wyd?"

"At Marcus and Slim place."

"Oh ok, Well I'll tell you later then."

"No it's ok to tell me now. What's up?"

"No have fun we will talk later I guess."

I hung up the phone before she could even say anything. She was always up under marcus now, we barely talked anymore. I sighed and decided that I was going to get my ass up and get out of the house for a little. I had been cooped up here since this morning.

I did my hair and make-up full out like I used to. I listened to Under the influence by chris brown while doing so. This shit just hit differently for me. After finishing I put on my outfit that I had picked out.

 After finishing I put on my outfit that I had picked out

~The Outfit~

I looked cute as fuck, and no one could tell me different. I grabbed my phone, keys, and purse off my bed making my way out the door. I sat in front of my house for a little while trying to decide where I wanted to go.

My thought process was interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at the name, and It was tyreek. I answered it and let the phone rest in my lap.

"Wya?"

"The house."

"Well why you in yo car?"

"I just wanted to get out of the house, but I don't know where to go."

"Come over here. Marcus throwing a little party later."

"I'll think about it."

"Alr ma, well drive safe. Call me when you on your way."

"Alright."

The call disconnected and my music started to play through the car. I set my phone down on the seat. I drove to the mall and decided that I wanted some new shoes. I put my phone, keys, and wallet in my purse getting out, and heading inside the mall.