16

India Walker
---------------------------------------------

&

When walking back in the door from Shay house, my phone was still blowing up. I know he was pissed off.

I walked into my room shutting my door before accepting the call.

"You out yo fucking mind?"

"Why you gotta cuss at me?"

"Answer the damn question, you out yo fucking mind?"

"No."

"So why was you hanging with my brother baby ma?"

I stayed quiet, not really knowing what to say. He was pissed off at me, but I knew he was going to be. I shook my head feeling a little lightheaded, from the little weed and alcohol I had.

"Yo?"

"I'm sorry marcus, ok?"

"Are you drunk? India, your fucking pregnant with my child."

I set the phone down rubbing the sides of my head. Lately I had been doing dumb ass shit. Drinking, knowing i'm pregnant. Marcus was right, but I could really give a fuck less.

"Marcus, If you got a problem with my lifestyle then go fuck another bitch, and get her pregnant."

"Bet."

He hung up the phone, I teared up a little. I wasn't serious about him going to knock up another hoe. Damn, I ended up hurting my own feelings. He seemed to not care at all.

I felt sick to my stomach. I didn't really have anyone else to call, so i decided to just lay down and sleep it off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyreek Johnson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

&

"Aye you listening?"

"Yeah Dooda, my bad."

"You gotta stop zoning out like that. To be in this game-"

"Dooda I have been in this game all my life. I don't need more advice from you."

"Alright, you gon go make this drop? or keep sitting here?"

I got out of the car, grabbing a duffel bag from the trunk. Before I could head inside my phone started to ring. India name came across my screen. I hesitated a little before clicking accept on the call.

"What's up India?"

"Wyd Ty?"

"I'm out making a drop. What's up?"

"You tryna link with me after you're done?"

"I think you meant to call Marcus."