3.

Aaliyah Layton
Saturday
2:30

I laid in my bed scrolling through TikTok. Saturdays were my off days. I didn't like to be bothered on my off days. The only exception was my mama, and India.

My phone started to ring and it was my mama. I answered it, and smiled while holding the camera to my face.

"Hey mama!"

"Hey baby, wyd?"

"Laying in my bed, yk Saturdays I don't work no more."

"Oh yeah! Need to take them off Saturdays to come see me. Hell."

"Don't play mama, cause I'll drive there rn!"

"Nu uh, it's ok baby, rest cause you deserve it, but I'm calling to ask you if you hiding a man behind this screen."

She laughed turning her head to try to see more of the camera. I laughed and sat up showing her I was alone.

"Yk..I really don't like you being there alone, ion trust it."

"Mama I'm fine. Honestly it's peaceful."

"Alr now, well I gotta get back to work. Luv you baby doll."

"Luv you too mama."

She blew a kiss and so did I before she hung up. My mama wasn't right tho, my ass didn't need a man.

5:00
--------------------------------

I got up getting dressed and doing my hair. India said she was on her way to pick me up, but ain't tell me why.

Mf is up to sum. I put on a black crop top, and some shorts that showed my butt a little too much. Hell I'm grown.

I did a natural and simple makeup look then started to put on my jewelry.

I propped my phone up against my mirror while doing so. Then a text from India appeared.

Best bitch🤍

iMessage
5:15

Girl hurry up I'm outside!

Ok I'm coming!

I grabbed my phone, purse and put on my black Jordans. After what felt like a while I finally walked out the house. I locked it behind myself and rushed to India's car.

"Damn bitch finally!"

India rolled her eyes and all I could do was laugh.

"Where we going??"

"To the mall."

I didn't ask no mo questions, and just let India drive.

India parked in the closest parking spot she could find, and we both got out.

While walking to the entrance I could see that India was a little too excited.

"What yo ass so excited for??"

"You'll see."

She sat her bag on one of the food court tables, but I decided to hold mine. We wait for like 5 minutes before I see both the dread heads from the hospital yesterday walk in.

I looked over at India with that BFFR look. But when I looked back they was already in front of us.

India, and what looked like the younger one was already damn hugging. Bitch set me up.

"Yo, my name Tyreek."

"Aaliyah."

This nigga looked like he had hoes.

"yo fine ass wanna walk around wimme?"

All my ass could do was nod. Was too stunned to speak. Look mama, I might have just got my ass a man! Lemme calm down, I don't know this nigga.

India, and the younger brother were acting like they had been together for like a damn year. She was already kissing him and shit. I was happy for my girl tho.

Imma still get her ass for setting me up tho..