5.

Shay

"How the hell you let that bitch do that to you? Who is she?"

"Ty new hoe." said amari sitting in the corner rolling a blunt while holding my son.

I sat in my sisters house mad as fuck. The fact tyreek dog ass let her do that shit to me is crazy. I mean I can't be surprised, he doesn't do shit for his son anyway.

When it comes down to it, I'm all my son has. He gon know his momma loved him.

My sister fixed my hair while I was blowing Tyreek phone the hell up. As I should. I looked through his following on Insta looking for that hoe. That would be her last time dogging me. I was gonna get my lick back, that's for sure.

I typed out my side of the story on my instagram, and how I felt about the whole thing.

"Amari put the baby down if you're gonna smoke." said my sister shaking her head.

"He's fine. you ain't gotta put him down amari."

"That's your son shay, Just in case you forgot. He shouldn't be smoking around that boy."

I turned around looking up at her. She was always Judging my damn parenting.

"Layton, shut the hell up, cause you don't even have kids of your own."

"Shay, watch your mouth when you act like you wanna step with me. Your the one who just got beat the fuck up by yo baby daddy new girlfriend."

"Man fuck you. I don't need you bitch."

I got up grabbing my son and leaving her raggedy ass apartment. Her and my mom were some nagging ass bitches.
______________________________________

Aaliyah

I sat in the living room on my couch in my pajamas watching the lion king

I sat in the living room on my couch in my pajamas watching the lion king. If you didn't cry on the lion king, do you have a heart? I cried a good couple times while watching this movie.

I wasn't bothered by yesterday, not when I knew I won. India laughed her ass off when we were on the phone yesterday. Swinging that girl wig around and shit.

When the movie ended I clicked pause on the credits and picked up my phone and scrolled through insta. I clicked on one story and then continued to look through them. I ended up stopping on one cause it caught my attention.

"For all you mfs who saying she whooped my ass, that hoe did not. She waited til I was on the ground to do something. She got maybe three hits on me and that was that. My baby daddy aint shit, but ya'll know that already. It's crazy cause even my sister and nagging ass mom aint got my back. This showed me a lot. Weird ass bitches bruh."

I laughed when reading ts. Like hoe lets be for real. Just admit yo ass got dogged. I took a screenshot and sent it to India. When doing so, a notification popped up from an unknown number. I clicked on it, and the person had sent me $100.

404-643-****
iMessage
11:00

Go get yo nails redone ma.

Tyreek?

I said I was going to pay fa yo nails didn't I bighead?

Yeah, but you aint need to send me 100. Imma keep it tho lol.

Ian asked for it back. Have I? I know how much I sent u.

Oh so you just got money like that huh?

Fs. Look mb fa not telling you I had a son and a nagging ass baby ma. Only reason i'm still around is for my son.

Nah I get that. you don't have to explain anything to me.

We ended up texting for a while. Truth be told I was starting to have a soft spot for this nigga. He basically told me that shay ass wouldn't even let him see his son half the damn time. You would think he never tried to get him, because of how she talks about him on her instagram story.

My dad was never around, he was too caught up in that gang shit. Then one day he just never came home. He loved me and my mama though. She thinks hes dead, I just think he left to keep us out of harm's way, and that he's still alive. I keep hoping that one day my mama will call and say that my daddy was back.

This aint about me though. I do miss my daddy everyday. There is no doubt his son misses his dad too. I shook my head and sat my phone down. I vowed to myself that I would never be that type of baby mama, and if my nigga wanted to see his kid he could. No matter what was going on with us.

I picked up the remote putting my focus back on the tv to look for another disney movie. I ended up clicking on the lady and the tramp. My favorite disney love movie. I took this day to myself, cause tomorrow I had to go back to work. To deal with this white ass man.