18

Andre

"Nah yo ass green asf."

"I'll have the money by tomorrow I swear."

"Fuck allat. You said you would have it by today. So where it's at?"

"Andre listen, I'll get it to you."

I shook my head pulling out the pistol that was on my hip.

"That's not good enough, I'm afraid yo ass is out of time."

I left off two shots causing his body to drop. I shook my head walking out of the building.

Another west side nigga that owed me, that I had to put down. I was hoping to have to put a bullet in Tyreek's ass. One day though.

I got in my car driving back to the crib. I grabbed two duffle bags from the trunk and took them inside.

I used to not wanna be in this fucked up ass life, but I gotta get my ma out the gutter. She staying in a crappy ass apartment. She deserves better.

My pops died tryna get my momma to a better place. Working three jobs killed him. Ion got time to be driving a truck, pushing these drugs seem to get the job done.

"Hello? Hey ma, yeah I just got off work."

I wouldn't tell my ma that though. She would be furious if she found out I was slinging again.

I would move her in with me, but she don't want to. I got a nice two story house, with rooms my ass don't even use.

I've told her that countless of times, but she just won't listen.

"Yeah ma. I know ma."

She was all I had now, That's why I wanna kill Tyreek ass so bad. He threatened to send my head to her.

I was gon mail different parts each month to his moms. I would make sure they got there too.

After getting off the phone with my mom, I scrolled through Instagram for a little bit before coming across one of Aaliyah's post. It was her and Tyreek kissing.

Captioned with "Love my man🤍."

I decided to be petty and comment under said post.

"Chose the wrong nigga."

I put my phone down and headed upstairs to shower.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aaliyah

I laid in my bed, felt like my ass hasn't been home in a while now

I laid in my bed, felt like my ass hasn't been home in a while now. I couldn't stop thinking about Marcus. I knew it was wrong and probably should have told Tyreek, but idk.

My phone dinged and my attention diverted. It was a notification from Instagram. I opened it and read the comment.

"Chose the wrong nigga."

Was this Marcus? Who was this?

I clicked on the page to see that it was andre. I rolled my eyes replying to the comment.

"We happy over here."

I clicked off rolling my eyes and setting the phone back down. The phone dinged again and I picked it up reading what he said back.

"Yeah whatever bitch."

DID HE JUST CALL ME A BITCH??

I nodded taking a screenshot. He tried to delete it but I already done got it. I sent it to Tyreek and waited.

His ass knew what was up. Tyreek responded with "bet." Which made me worry a little bit. I knew he was crazy but I keep forgetting he's in a gang and be handling.

I set my phone down hearing someone knock on my front door. I got up and headed downstairs opening it. In comes Marcus, walking right past me.

"Hello to you too."

"You told Ty?"

"No, but I should. Why are you here?"

"India aborted my fucking baby Aaliyah."

For some reason my heart dropped. I don't know why cause he ain't my damn baby daddy.

"You frl? I thought she wanted the baby."

"Clearly not."

He was pacing and looked so frustrated. I felt so bad for him. I grabbed his arm stopping him in his tracks, wrapping my arms around to him to comfort him.

He leaned into me crying. Ian ever seen a nigga cry over not being able to have a baby. I just held him for a little while before he finally stepped back.

"Did you tell Tyreek?"

"I really don't feel like talking to my brother rn. Plus I don't know where he is."

"What u mean? I thought he was home."

"He left. He looked pissed off. Yelled in my face when I tried to tell him."

That made me think, was he going to andre?! I fucked up showing his ass that screenshot.