8.

Aaliyah

I laid in bed before having to get up and get ready for work. My phone rang once again causing me to quickly grab it. I thought it was Tyreek, but it was just my mom.

I answered the phone and stared silently into the phone with a blank expression. My mom was talking to one of her co-workers. I sat patiently and waited for her to finish.

"Sorry baby doll, what's wrong?"

I wasn't going to tell my momma about Tyreek just yet. He hasn't called in two days. Maybe that was all he wanted from me. Cause I know my shit good soo.

"Nothing momma, Just tired."

"You should take the day off then."

"Clark won't let me."

"Don't worry about that white ass man baby doll. I'll call up there and deal with him."

"No mamma its ok, imma go in today."

"You sure?"

"Yeah imma be ok.

"Ok well I love you hunny. I got to get back to work. Call me when your off."

"Yes ma'am I will."

I hung up the phone and got up to start to get ready for work. I wasn't gonna go all out with my makeup and hair like i always do.

I put on my scrubs and slightly brushed my hair. I sat in front of my mirror planning on doing my makeup. I really was not feeling this. I simply shook my head and grabbed my stuff leaving the house.

Yall I didn't even put on music. That's how you know i'm upset. This is why I didn't want a nigga in the first place.

I pulled up to my job and sat there for a second before turning off the car and getting out. I clocked in before sitting down at my desk.

"Heyyy girlll."

"hey."

"What's wrong, why you being so dry today?"

"Tyreek ain't call since then."

"I'mma kick that nigga ass."

"No it's ok. Maybe he just got shit to do."

India shook her head. I laid my head down on the desk really not caring about work.

"Um, Hello?"

I sat up meeting eyes with this girl. She was holding Ty's son, but I didn't recognize her.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah uhh man here needs his shots." she said bouncing the boy a little.

"Name?"

"Khalil, Khalil Jones."

I typed in his name and up came Tyreek's name for the emergency contact. I shook my head and looked back up at her trying not to look jealous. Was this another one of his hoes that he fucked in the back of his car?