12.

Tyreek

"Yeah, Like I said. Ain't that serious. Now move I need a drink."

I watched Aaliyah walk back inside. I shook my head and just sat on the porch smoking the blunt that I had earlier. I didn't want that hoe on me, but it seemed like she wanted that nigga on her.

If I ever saw that nigga again, I would kill him.

"Heyy Tyreek."

I looked up seeing shay and her sister walking up to me. What the fuck did her ass want.

"Who is watching my son shay?"

"Don't worry bout allat nigga. Yo hoe here?"

"Watch who tf you calling a hoe."

"Still defending her I see."

"She beat yo ass shay, she could defend herself."

"Well I'mma get my mf lick back."

I looked back at my phone showing her that I really could care less what her ass was saying to me. She was still talking so I got up and walked back inside going to get a drink. Aaliyah looked like she was having fun so I just left her alone. I kept an eye out for her tho.

The party ended around 2 o'clock in the morning. Aaliyah's ass wasn't nowhere to be seen, so I thought that India took her home, but I ended up running into india and marcus.

"Yoo tyyy."

"Yo, y'all seen Aaliyah?"

"Ohhh uhhh some nigga took her home."

"Did you know the nigga?"

"Oh no, I didn't. I was going to take her home, but he offered."

"Alr."

That shit was gonna bother me. I called her phone a good couple of times when I made it back to the crib, but there was no answer. I had to listen to marcus and India ass fucking for about two whole hours. They were like two dogs who were horny all the damn time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my room about to roll up and try to call Aaliyah's phone again when India ass came rushing in my room, still halfway drunk.

"Aaliyah called, and asked if I could pick her up."

"So go get her then, and why you busting in my room like that? What if I was butt ass naked?"

"But you're not. Anyways, I need you to go get her, so ya'll can work out your problems, ok? byee"

She swears she lives here now. I sucked my teeth getting up and putting on my shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed my keys and headed to the lo that India had sent me. I pulled up to the house and had india text Aaliyah that she was outside instead of saying that I was.

I know she probably didn't wanna see me, but I truly missed her fine ass. A smile appeared on my face when I saw her fine ass walk out the door, but it quickly faded seeing the nigga from the party following behind her.

I quickly hopped out putting my hand on my glock that was well hidden behind my shirt.

"Really Aaliyah?"

"No Tyreek It's not like that."

She walked up to me pushing my chest stopping me from walking up to the nigga. He was smiling, and I really just wanted to shoot the nigga in his face and leave his body on his momma doorstep.

"Stay away from my girl or imma have yo mom tryna figure out how to pay for your funeral nigga. "

"Ty let's go."

I opened the door for her still staring that nigga down. When she was in I walked to my side, got in, and drove off.

"So that's what the fuck we doing now?"

"I was fucking drunk Tyreek, I didn't know he was going to take me to his house."

"Well he did, did you let him fuck?!"

"No, so stop yelling at me nigga."

The car got real quiet after that. I could tell from the look on her face that she wanted to cry. I pulled the car over grabbing a hold of her face gently making her look at me.

I didn't want her to cry, and I didn't want her to be mad at me.

"I trust you ma ok?, and I want you to be able to trust me."

I gently kissed her lips showing her that I was truly sorry. She smiled and that showed me that she accepted the apology. I was serious about what I said to that nigga, and she knew that.