13.

Aaliyah

4:30

"So how have you been?"

"India, you just saw my ass yesterday. I'm fine."

"Well you have been all up under Tyreek's ass, I barely get to see you."

"I have not been all up under him. You have no room to talk. You basically live with marcus now."

"That is not true."

"Yes the fuck it is."

India picked up her drink looking to the side knowing that I was right. Her and Marcus have been all over each other since day one. She set the drink back down looking at me with this serious look.

"Speaking of me and Marcus, there is something I have to tell you."

"Ok? Why yo ass get so serious."

I started to laugh but she looked as if the topic was really serious for her so I cleared my throat showing her that I was listening.

"So me and him have been messing around alot, and uhh.."

She took a long pause which made me super anxious.

"Spit it out India."

"I'm pregnant."

"REALLY!? ALREADY?!"

"Shut up Aaliyah, not so loud."

"Sorry, Really??!?!"

"Yes really. I know it's too soon, but I think I'm gonna keep it. Marcus was so excited when I told him. It was like he wanted to be a dad. I don't wanna take that away from him you know?"

I nodded, lost for words. I was happy for my girl, but I didn't want her to get hurt. Marcus was a drug dealer, which made me think if he would even be around for her and the kid. This was her choice though and I was going to support her either way.

"I'm happy for you bestie."

"Thank you. When you and Ty gon have a kid."

"He already has one he has to look out for India."

"So? His baby momma aint shit. She acts like she cares for that boy, but she doesn't."

"Yeah."

After that it got quiet. We hadn't talked about yesterday.

"Hey I just want to apologize about yesterday. I thought sending Tyreek would help fix ya'll problems."

"You should have told me India."

"Its not my fault you were with that nigga. I didn't know you were with him. You shouldn't have been with him in the first place Aaliyah. I didn't know you were turning into a hoe."

"Still, as my best friend you should have told me, and I'm not a hoe. He was just a friend. "

She rolled her eyes looking off to the side. I stood up grabbing my phone and purse.