6.

Aaliyah

Monday

4:30

I sat at my desk staring at the time on my laptop wishing that that shit would speed up. India had her head down on the desk using her purse as her pillow, and her jacket as her blanket. I took a picture and sent it to marcus. Got her ass back for setting me up that day.

I sat up stretching. I scrolled through twitter while watching the time cautiously. A notification popped up from Tyreek. I smiled slightly. I sat up quickly shaking my head. I should not be smiling for a nigga who ain't even my nigga.

Tyyy🤍 🔌---
iMessage
4:33

Yoo ma, what time you get off?

Around like 5. Why?

Imma come pick you up. I'm on my way.

you ain't gotta do that.

Ik, but I want to. Plus I wanna see yo fine ass. be ready when I get there.

With him saying that, a huge ass smile appeared of my dumb ass face. I couldn't help but smile. I had a soft spot for this nigga. I put all my stuff in my purse making sure I was ready. I shook India slightly to get her to wake her ass up.

"Whattttttt??.."

"Tyreek coming to get me, take my car so you don't gotta uber home."

"Huhhhhhh??..."

"Take my car so you don't have to uber home"

"Where you going..???"

"Ty is coming to get me."

I stood quickly seeing that the time was 5:10. My boss came out of his office standing in his doorway. I couldn't pay his ass no mind. I could tell India didn't understand the last thing I told her. Cause her ass looked like a deer lost in headlights.

I swayed my hips happy as hell while walking out to the parking lot. Tyreek was standing outside the car leaning against it. He looked good. A slight grin was on his face as he watched me walk towards him.

He opened his arms as if he was asking for a hug. I wrapped my arms around him hugging him. I let go and so did he. He opened the passenger door for me, and I sat inside.

I looked at my phone and saw that my mom had texted me. Tyreek opened his door and got inside starting the car. We drove for a while before pulling in the driveway of this two story house. There were other cars parked along the curb, and some in the driveway.

There were people walking around holding plates, talking, and dancing. kids running around. Did this nigga bring me to a cookout?! I'm still in my damn scrubs. He looked over at me smiling. He turned off the car, and we sat there for a moment.

"Who's house is this??"

"My momma house."

His momma house?!?!

"Tyreek don't play."

"Ian playing witchu. Come on so I can introduce you."

"I'm not dressed for this Ty."

He got out of the car heading to my side to open my door. I fixed my hair, and made sure I looked respectful. I stepped out and fixed my clothes. Tyreek smiled grabbing a hold of my hand and leading me to the backyard.

"Heyyyy son."

"Hey ma."

He let go of my hand wrapping his hands around a smaller woman. She was beautiful. I'm guessing this was his mom. He definitely got his looks from her.

"And who is this pretty young lady?

"Hi, My name is Aaliyah."

I held out my hand to her and waited for her to shake my hand back. She smiled a warm smile and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Tyreek momma."

"Nice to meet you as well. He looks just like you."

She laughed and nodded. Marcus walked up behind her and smiled at me as if he had known me his whole life.

I still wasn't comfortable though, I mean shit I was still in my damn scrubs.

"Are you a nurse?"

There was the question I didn't want to be asked. There was nothing wrong with being a nurse, but my mom's sister told me that it was a waste of my time.

"Yes Ma'am I am."

"That's good, unlike his last one, I know you will watch over my baby." she said squeezing his cheek.

Tyreek pulled his face away looking as if he was embarrassed.

"Come on ma, Lemme make you a plate. We will be back ma."

I smiled at her as Tyreek pulled my hand to follow him over to the food. He grabbed me a plate.

"Whatchu want?"

"I can do it Ty."

"Mane girl whatchu want?"

I smiled pointing at what I wanted. This nigga was really making my damn plate. Has me week in my damn knees, I need to stand the hell up.

He handed me the plate along with a fork. The food looked good as hell. My phone buzzed a couple times, but I left it in my pocket.

I ate some of the mac-n-cheese that was on my plate and that shit was good as hell. His momma sure can cook. We made our way back to the front of the house. I could see a red Toyota camry pull up behind Tyreek car.

I looked back down at my plate for about a second to take another bite. When looking back, I could see shay stomping towards me and Ty. Here come this delusional ass bitch.

"Why the fuck are you here shay? My momma don't want you here." Said Tyreek mugging her.

"I don't give a fuck about yo momma. Fuck her and you nigga."

"Watch your mouth shay, you being real disrespectful towards someone who ain't got no beef with you." I said setting my plate down on the closest table near me reminding her who was standing next to tyreek.

"Bitch shut the fuck up talking to me. You thought you did something at that mall. You ain't did shit."

I didn't wanna hurt this girl at his momma house, but she was pushing it. Tyreek's mom came and stood in front of him, which caused shay to back up.

"Look lil girl, you need to leave my fucking house."

Shay scoffed and nodded, and headed back to the car. She sat there for a second before speeding off. That bitch was crazy delusional.