9.

Tyreek Jones

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in one of my homeboys car while he drove smiling and shit. I ain't never smiled so hard after fucking a girl.

I honestly thought my ass wouldn't like or date no girl after shay. Now all I'm tryna do is make Aaliyah mine.

I sure as hell wouldn't do anything to hurt her fine ass either. I wanted to focus on her, and my son.

"AYO!? Slim u listening to me??"

"Yeah mb Dooda. We here?"

"Yeah, this the spot."

"Alr nigga , watch my back. These southside niggas weird."

"Slim, I gotchu nigga just go."

I hopped out the car and made my way to the trunk. I grabbed a blue and green duffle bag, closed the trunk, and walked up to apartment A. Had to be careful when on the southside cause these niggas be weird.

I did three solid knocks after checking to make sure my gun was still on my hip. The door crept open before opening all the way.

"You here to see bones?"

"Yeah I got his shit."

What kinda name is bones? I've been working with this nigga for about 3 years. He's a weird ass nigga.

The girl stepped aside allowing me to come inside. I let her walk in front of me after she closed the door.

"Bones another one here to see you."

"Yoo what up slim."

"Ian here to talk bones, I got your shit, and I want my money."

"Calm down big dog. You'll get your cut. Lemme see the bags first."

I tossed him both bags for him to look through.

"He's right it's all there."

Some of his boys laugh for no damn reason cause I didn't find shit funny.

Bones took a hit of the roach in his hand nodding. He stood up and grabbed two bags from the corner tossing them to my feet.

'How's that baby momma of yours? I heard you got a new hoe."

"Watch your mouth bones."

"Ohh look at him defending her, don't worry I've been keeping shay warm."

I grabbed the bags and made my way back to the front door letting myself out as I could hear all the niggas laughing. Still didn't find shit funny

I got back in the car with Dooda and he sped off. The car was quiet. Me and Dooda weren't close anymore, at this point all we did was make drops together. He fucked shay while we was together. I tried to kill that nigga but we had a talk and i forgave him. Kinda.

He pulled up to my house and I got out grabbing my bags from the trunk and headed inside.I set the bags down and knocked on marcus's door to see if he was home.

"Yooo?"

I opened the door to see India sitting on marcus's bed rolling a blunt. She looked comfortable as hell like she has lived here her whole life. I was happy for my little brother though.

"Heyy slim, you need to call my girl. How you gone fuck her then not call? She upset with yo ass"

"I called her and went straight to voicemail. I called her a couple of times. Tell her to call me."

"I'll text her when I'm done rolling this blunt for your brother."

I chuckled at her statement and passed marcus his bag. These two acted like a married couple, and they just started dating. I was tryna have Aaliyah ass rolling my blunts. I went into my room and decided that I was going to take a nap.

But I couldn't sleep knowing that I hadn't talked to Aaliyah after, but I had called her and she didn't answer. Was she really that upset with me? Did I not call fast enough? I sat up shaking my head and rolling my blunt.

I decided that I was going to text her, to see if she would respond to that.

Aaliyah 🤍
iMessage

Yooo ma, u up?

Oh now you wanna text me?

I called yo ass like five times yesterday and I called you today.

No you didn't , my phone didn't ring.

Look ma, I've been busy, but lemme make it up to you Ite?

Yea sure.

Alr cool. I'll come pick you up tmr. Be ready.

Damn. Now I had to think of a way to make her not mad at me. I decided to ask my mom and see what I should do. I put the unlit blunt in my mouth and called my mom.

After a second of waiting the phone connected and I put the phone to my ear.

"Hey son."

"Hey ma I messed up bad with Aaliyah and I don't know how to make it up to her."

"Already? Yall just started dating,"

"We aren't even dating ma, Just give some ideas to make it up to her,"

"If yall arent dating then ask her out Tyreek. Make it romantic. Now get off my phone I'm at work, and don't hurt my baby any more."

Before I could say anything she hung up. I shook my head and lit the blunt thinking about tmr. I was definitely going to make that shit romantic. Aaliyah was gon be mine after this.