7.

Aaliyah

I sat in Tyreek car while he talked to his mom. I sighed softly and fixed my hair. At this point I felt as if I did look like a fool. This nigga wasn't mine, but yet I was fighting, and arguing with his baby momma. Shit really didn't make sense.

Tyreek got in the car and sighed as if he was tired. He looked over at me noticing that I was upset. He placed his hand on my thigh, which caused me to look over at him.

"What's wrong? You ok?"

"We aren't even dating Ty. Fighting with that delusional ass girl makes me look desperate."

He shook his head looking out his window. He removed his hand from my thigh as if what I said had upset him.

"I don't want that girl anymore Aaliyah."

After him saying that I decided to stay quiet and lay my head on my window. He drove to what I'm guessing was his house. When the car stopped, he turned it off and we sat there.

He looked over at me from time to time, but I didn't glance at him once. This shit really had me thinking. My momma had said I needed a man, but clearly she was wrong. Eventually Ty broke the silence.

"I don't want her, Cause I want you."

Those words caused me to turn my head and look at him. He stared at my eyes before taking small glances at my lips.

He reached over gently grabbing a hold of my neck and kissing me slightly. We kissed for a long minute before things started to escalate to the backseat.

He kissed along my neck as his hands explored under my shirt. I made small noises that seemed to turn him on more, because he started to grind his knee in between my legs.

Was this really happening?! Was I really gonna get dicked down by tyreek in his backseat?!

He pulled away from my neck and started to pull my shirt over my head. He left a trail of hickeys along my neck, while continuing to grind his knee against me.

He stopped, and started to work on taking my pants, and panties off. He looked at me smirking as if he was excited. I helped him remove his shirt. He wrapped his hand smoothly around my neck as his face was between my legs.

I stared at the roof, I felt his tongue caress me slightly. I moaned arching my back a little as he ate me out. His tongue felt good as shit.

After a while, he finally started to move back to where our eyes met. He licked his lips, causing a smile to appear on my face. Ty reached the front of the car grabbing a condom.

He wrapped it around before smiling at me, and lining himself up. My eyes trailed down to see. Before I could even look at him, he shoved himself fully inside of me.

That caused my back to arch a little. A loud moan would escape from my mouth. He started off slow, while wrapping his hand around my neck.

He groaned and grunted starting to pick up the pace. He thrusted inside leaning down next to my ear moaning and groaning.

Hearing him moan made me loose my mind. At this point he was pounding inside of me. One deep stroke, right after the other. My moans would only get louder, with each thrust he did. His grip on my neck got tighter and tighter.

He did a couple of more thrust inside before he finished. We laid there for a while just holding each other. Our breaths were fast but soft.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled fixing my bra strap as he drove me home. I wasn't even gonna lie to ya'll. Shit was too good. I pulled my shirt back on along with my pants.

That shit made me forget all about that girl. He drove shirtless while smoking a blunt. He smiled and passed it to me. He probably thought I wouldn't know how to smoke, but my dad always smoked.

I hit the blunt Inhaling the air for a while before letting the smoke transpire past my lips at a slow pace. He smiled licking his lips.

We pulled up In front of my apartment building and I grabbed my purse and phone. I looked over at him smiling.

"I'll call you later ma."

"You better."

I started to get out of the car, but he pulled me back. He grabbed a hold of my neck kissing me again, but this time for longer. I kissed back, and smiled in between the kiss. He let go and licked his lips.

I got out of the car, and headed upstairs. I walked into my room and threw my purse on my chair, and laid across my bed. Tyreek fine ass was all I could think about. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing.

I jolted upwards thinking it was Tyreek already, but it wasn't. It was India. I had nine missed calls, and seven text messages from this girl. I clicked accept and waited for the facetime to connect.

"BITCH! I HAVE BEEN CALLING AND TEXTING YOUR ASS."

Remember when I told y'all that Ty was all I could think about. I wasn't lying. I wasn't even paying attention to India.

"HELLO?"

"Yeah? sorry. what's up?"

"What's up? Girl where did your ass disappear too?"

"I told you that tyreek was coming to pick me up."

"Did you not see my messages? His baby momma came to the job looking for you. Where did yall go?"

I looked off to the side smiling hard as shit.

"We went to his momma's house. Shay showed up there."

India stopped and stared into the screen with this shocked ass expression.

"You met his mom?????"

"Yeah she is super sweet, and she can cook too."

India relaxed a little.

"Also Ty dick game is good as hell."

That made her perk back up with the same shocked expression.

"Yall fucked Aaliyah??"

"Yeah . In the backseat of his car too. He know what to do to not make me upset with him. Shit was way too good India."

She smiled and started to scream happily. I turned my phone down letting her have her moment. I yawned as I was tired already from today.

"Aye India I'm tired Imma call you back later."

She was still screaming, and wasn't paying my ass no mind. I hung up the phone and slowly started to fall asleep.