4.

Aaliyah

We continued to walk around the mall just looking at stuff. At this point he was doing all the damn talking. My lil ass was too nervous to even look at him.

"How i'm supposed to get to know yo lil ass if u aint gon talk."

I looked up at him shrugging. I put on this front acting like I want me a hood ass nigga, but Ion know how to talk to em. This one was just too fine, I felt like if I even tried to say a sentence, my ass would stutter him to death.

We walked into this store. He went straight for the shoes, while I walked over to the makeup products and purses. He came over to where I was, holding Jordans in a baby size. This nigga got a baby?!

I didn't even ask, I just simply minded my business. He paid for the shoes and we left that store. India and his brother were nowhere to be seen. Probably off somewhere fucking.

"If yo brother hurts my best friend, Imma kill that nigga."

"Damn, yeen aint been talking this whole time, and that's the first thing yo ass say?"

"Well, my ass is serious."

"I'll make sure my brother stays in place."

We walked back to the food court, and I can't even lie, I was hungry.

"you hungry ma?"

"Yea I am pa,

He laughed at my smart remark from him calling me ma. We walked to the chinese spot and got in line. He ordered his, and I focused on getting my money out of my wallet.

"Nah, put that shit away, and order yo food."

"I gotta pay don't I?"

"Nah I gotchu."

He finished ordering his food, and then I started ordering mine. He paid for both of ours, and we sat down at one of the tables in the back. We ate in silence, but he kept looking at me, cant even lie I kept looking at him.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see this girl walking up to us with a baby boy on her hip. I chose to ignore it and continue to enjoy this good ass food.

"Look who it issss, my shitty ass baby daddy. With his new hoe." the girl said cocking her head my way.

"Shay don't fucking start bruh. Not in front of my son."

"Hoe?"

"You heard what the fuck I said. I didn't stutter, HOE."

She was getting smart, and I sure as hell didn't like that. It was none of my business, but for her to bring me into it. I would have to put her ass in her place.

"I'm not no hoe, so watch your mouth, we are not even together, but we could be. You see who he is with."

Off of that one sentence she handed the baby to Tyreek starting to put her hair up. I knew I had to get ready to fight this mf. This wasn't even my nigga. Yet here I was fighting his baby momma.

India and Marcus made their way over to the table while still laughing and shit.

"Yooo shay what the fuck you doing here?" Marcus said looking at Tyreek then at the girl.

India and him both quit laughing quick as hell realizing the situation.

India came and stood next to me realizing that I was taking off my jewelry and my lashes. Tyreek handed his son to his brother and stood up adjusting his pants.

At this point everyone was looking at us. I stood up and met the girls eyes. I didn't like how this hoe was towering over me. Ian no bitch, I was going to stand my mf ground.

"Say whatcha said again bitch." I said stepping away from the table to get more room.

She stepped away from the table as well. Marcus left outside with the baby, while India was hyping my ass up to drag this girl.

She swung first, but missed. I grabbed that hoe by her jacket and swung her ass to the ground. She got a hold of my hair, and tugged. Crap hurt like a bitch. I did the same, I grabbed a handful and tugged. Ya'll....that mf came clean off her head!!

Once she realized her wig was off, she let go of my hair. I started to punch that hoe in her face while she was on the ground, not letting up. Everyone around us was recording.

Tyreek came up behind me grabbing me by my waist and pulling me off her cause some snitch called the cops. India grabbed my stuff and grabbed that hoe wig laughing. Tyreek threw me over his shoulder carrying me outside.

We ran back to India's car where Marcus and the baby were. India was laughing her ass off swinging the wig around.

"Yeah bitch, you beat that hoe ass. I even got a souvenir!"

Tyreek was checking my face for marks or anything after finally setting me down. He realized that I broke two nails, and they were bleeding.

"Fucked up my nails fighting that hoe. Just got these done. Like damn."

"Calm down ma, Imma pay for them to get re-done."