19

Tyreek

I got in my car pissed the fuck off. I told that nigga if he ever talked to my girl again, I would kill him.

He got the nerve to call her a bitch. I drove around his house for a little, trying to see if he would come out or not.

My phone rang, and it was Aaliyah. I shook my head focusing. I drove around the block to see this nigga walking down the street.

I smiled nodding rolling down the window.

"Aye nigga, Tell yo pops I said wassup!"

I shot out the window hitting him in his side. He fell to the ground laying there for a second. I got out the car pulling my pants up.

He got up sprinting down the sidewalk and into an Alleyway. I ran after him, trapping his stupid ass. He was holding his side as blood gushed out his mouth. The Alley was a dead end.

"Wait wait.."

"Wait? I thought you wanted to kill me nigga."

"m-my ma needs me.."

"Should've thought about that before yo ass was out here killing my homies, and talking to my girl."

"I-I don't want yo girl.."

"You a damn lie."

"I-Im serious..a-and for your dead homies."

He rolled over slightly spitting out some blood.

"T-they deserved that shit..R-Rip to yo lil b-bro.."

I raised the gun to his head watching as blood gushed from his mouth. I smiled at him before pulling the trigger.

Before leaving I took a picture of him on his phone and sent it to his people, and mom.

Afterward I broke the phone and left. Leaving his body to lay there. I got back in my car and drove home.

I cleaned the blood off my hands and put the white shirt I had on in the washer. My phone rung again, this time I answered it.

"Tyreek!?"

"Aaliyah I'm fine."

"Did you kill him?..."

I took a long pause not knowing if I should tell her I did or didn't. It would be on the news either way.

"Yeah."

She didn't say anything after that. She just hung up. I know I lost her for good now, but I did what had to be done. I threw my phone at the wall causing it to smash into a million pieces.

I was so vividly blinded by my own rage, I killed that boy and showed his mom. I wasn't me anymore, and I knew that I to accept that.

I didn't have times for relationships when in this life. I never did. My son doesn't even look at me the same anymore. That's why I haven't seen him, I don't trust myself around him anymore.

I sat on my bed raising the gun to my own head. This shit had me thinking about leaving this shit early. I couldn't do that to my mom though.

She already lost my dad. She didn't need my shit to. I set the gun down laying my face in my hands .

What he said had me thinking, I knew his ass looked familiar. He was at my younger brothers funeral. I had another brother. His name was Dre, but my mom would always call him Pooh. She cherished him. He was only 14, but was involved in some things with my cousin.

At the time my brother was trying to make easy cash, so my cousin introduced him to the life. He would make drops for him, bag the drugs, and even count the cash.

He was shot and killed last summer. Cops couldn't tell us who did it.

Then it all started to make sense.

I didn't just kill that boy for Aaliyah. Nah I killed his ass, cause he killed my brother.