2.

Tyreek Jonez - (Slim)

"Mane, I'm telling you Marcus, that bih crazy asl."

Marcus shook his head sitting in the corner of my room rolling a blunt.

"Ha ahh want you to show up at the hospital?"

"Yeah nigga, but the kid ain't even mine. She already had my kid, which was my son. Ian fucked her since then."

"Hell nawl that hoe lying , we gotta make this drop today, fuck ha."

He passed me the blunt and I lit it sitting on the edge of my bed.

My phone rang in my pocket for a little before I decided to take it out and answer it.

"Yoo?" I said calmly into the phone hitting the blunt again.

"Where tf u at? Yo ass said you were gonna be here."

This was my nagging ass baby ma. Shay. She supposedly carrying another kid of mine, but I know it ain't mine.

"I'm at the crib wit D. We chillin"

"This your fuckin kid slim! Get yo ass here nigga."

"We got shit to do shay!" Yelled Marcus from the corner.

"Marcus nigga shut up! Slim be responsible and come be here for me nigga."

I hit the blunt again not really paying attention to anything this bih said to me.

"You hear me nigga!?"

"Yeah bih I hear you. I'm on my way damn."

I hung up and Marcus shook his head.

"Shut up nigga and come on."

"Ian even say shit, that bih need to be put on a leash. That's all I'm saying."

D raised his hands to show a sign of mercy.

"Put yo hands down nigga."

Before we walked outside I made sure that my gun was hidden well behind my shirt.

•••••••••••••••••••
10:00

Shay ass texted me to wait and that she was on her way.

"So how long we gotta wait? I thought ha ahh was already here."

"Clearly not D."

Me and Marcus sat in the waiting room for like fucking hours. This bih lied fs.

I looked over at Marcus and realized that nigga was staring at this fine ass chick behind the desk.

They kept smiling at each other and shit. I simply just shook my head cause his lil ahh don't even know what to do with allat.

I looked down at my phone texting this damn nigga bout his drop. I heard someone walk past me but Ian look up.

After finishing the long ass conversation with this nigga. I finally looked up from my phone and locked eyes with this fine ass nurse. I licked my lips and watched as she walked into a office.

"Ayo D you saw that?"

"Naw, whatchu see?"

"Nun, that weed got my ahh trippin. We finna bounce. This hoe lied and fucked up my drop."

"Aii hold up tho."

Marcus walked up to the desk leaning over it. He passed the shawty his phone. She put her number in smiling before handing it back.

Afterwards Marcus walked back to me smiling hard ash. I shook my head and nudged him laughing.