5💍

Things have been crazy! I have learned a lot from Whitney and thankfully she doesn't mind helping me

When I got here this morning Stone was already here tearing down the old arch so that for the wedding in a couple of days it would be done.

I couldn't help but look out of my office window at Stone and the way he was swinging that hammer. Damn, he was making my panties damp again.

Between him and Dwight, I never have to leave this building to see eye candy.

I tried to focus on the bills and other things when Whitney came to the door. "Why don't you take Stone a drink out?"

"That's a good idea," I smirk.

I walk to the kitchen and Dwight smiles when he sees me. "Hey! Do you have any lemonade in here?"

"Sure and cupcakes."

"I will take two and two glasses of lemonade."

"Coming right up boss." He smiled.

I put the cupcakes on a tray with the drinks and headed out to where Stone was.

"Hey there! Thought you could use a little something." I smiled.

"Thanks, Chesney this is nice."

"I came for the lemonade but the cupcakes were a bonus."

"Chef boy make them?" He asked.

"Chef boy? Oh, Dwight." I laughed.

He took a bite and looked over at me. "Well, they are good."

"Yeah, he is a fantastic chef." I smiled and took a drink of lemonade.

"This thing was so rotten it's really a wonder it didn't fall on someone's head."

"That would have been a lawsuit waiting to happen."

"You can say that again. I will go in the morning and get the wood and come straight over."

"I should be here." I smiled and when I looked over at him he had icing on his top lip. I wanted to reach out and wipe it off but well I don't know him like that.

"What? Your staring?"

"Sorry but umm you have icing on your lip."

I watched him lick it off and I wondered what he could do with that tongue.

"Did I get it?"

"Yup you did." I smiled.

"Thanks for bringing this out but I better get done."

"Need any help Stone?"

"Thanks but no I got it."

"Ok well just holler if you need something."