21💍

Stone's parents are the cutest

Stone's parents are the cutest. Bonnie and Alan are the nicest people.

Bonnie and I have something in common I found out while washing dishes together and that is that she was no fan of my mothers either.

I stopped washing a cup to look at her. "What did she do?"

"She hit on my Alan when he was still helping Stone with construction. Said no one had to know if they got naked."

"She did not? That is horrible. I am sorry she did that but my mother and I were out of touch for many years for many reasons."

"Well, I am glad you are taking over the venue. How did you meet Stone?"

"He is doing repairs for us at the venue and he has been helping me clean out moms house. I haven't decided if I want to sell it or just rent it or what."

"Stone mentioned that Whitney may want it."

"Yeah, she may. I know I don't want to live there at all. I can't stay there."

"So where are you staying dear?"

"With Clay. He bought our old home we grew up in and Stone remodeled it for him and so for now I am staying there. I will get me a place at some point."

Stone walked into the kitchen with his glass. "Mom don't interview her."

"Oh, hush Stone it's just girl talk. I don't have anyone to do that with since your sister moved away."

"Stone told me that. I am sure that you miss her."

"Oh I do but she's out living her life." Bonnie smiled.

We walked to the living room and Alan had a football game on the tv and Stone was zoned into it as well.

"Let's go to my knitting room Chesney and have more girl talk."

I followed her into this room that was full of dollies and different knitted things and I loved the sunflower Dollie that she had made.

"Oh my, that is gorgeous!"

"You like that old thing? It's yours!"

"Oh no Bonnie I couldn't take that from you. It looks like hard work."

"It was but no one has even liked them as much as you so take it. I sure hope Stone brings you back and if he doesn't I will be coming to the venue."

"Come by any time that you like Bonnie I am always there learning."

Stone walked into the room smiling. "Are you ready to go?"

"I am ready but I have really had a good time thanks for everything Bonnie."

"Oh come back any time dear!"

Stone kissed his mom on the cheek and we headed out to his truck.

"Do you want me to take you back to the venue?"

"Yes please, I need to get my car."

"Weird having a car now?"

"Kinda. I mean I enjoyed riding with you." I smiled over at him.

"You can follow me home if you want and we can have a nightcap."

"I would like that and I mean I need to see Cotton."

"Oh, it's Cotton huh?" He smirked.

We stopped at the venue and I got in my car and followed him over to his house.

I parked behind him and when we walked in Cotton meowed and brushed against my leg.

"Hello, beautiful! You missed me didn't you?" I scratched the top of his head.

"I swear you have stolen my cat." He chuckled.

"I can't help it but I am a likable person Stone."

"I know you are. You won my mom over that's for sure."

"Well, we have something in common."

"What's that?"

"My mother." I rolled my eyes.

He grabbed two beers and we went out back and sit in the swing.

"I didn't know they even knew each other."

"Apparently when you and your dad first came over to work on the venue she tried to get your dad to sleep with her."

"What the hell?"

"Yeah, so your mom didn't like her at all."

"Can't blame her there."

"No me either and your mom gave me the prettiest Dollie."

"Oh, she loves making those things. I have a few of them laying around here. One is on the coffee table in the living room."

"I don't think I have even been to the living room yet."

We finished our beer and headed inside. "The living room is through there go have a look at it. I think it's a tulip." He laughed.

I walked into the living room and it was decorated so nicely like it had a woman's touch and the Dollie was a nice touch as well.

"Did a woman decorate this room?"

He chuckled. "My sister did."

"It's such a cozy room." I smiled as he plopped down on the couch.

"Come have a seat."

I sit down beside him and put my feet on the coffee table. "I could get used to this."

He smiled over at me. "So could I."

I leaned over close to his face and kissed him. "I like being with you Stone."

"I have grown accustomed to you being here or around me Chesney."

I lean in to kiss him again and he pulls me onto his lap and cups my face as the kiss gets deeper.

He caresses my ass as I grind on him.

"Here or the bedroom Stone?"

"Here is good Chesney."

We start stripping clothes off and before I know it we both are naked on the couch and I slide down on him.

"Fuck I didn't know this was happening tonight but I like it."

"I can't seem to get enough of you." I moan out as I slide up and down his pole.

He grips my hip as he moves inside me. Our tongues twirl together like a fit puzzle piece.

I wrap my arms around his neck as we begin to move fast and faster.

"Stone I can't hold it much longer."

"Me neither sweetheart just let it go."

In one smooth motion, we both find our release together.