46🔨

We were taking pictures before going over to dance

I am so in love with Chesney my heart feels like it could burst I am so excited

We finish taking our pictures and head over to the dance floor to have our first dance. I pull her into my arms and kiss her lips as we continue to dance slowly together to speechless.

"This day has been perfect Ches."

"And we haven't even had cake yet." She smiled at me as I leaned in for another kiss.

Once the song was over I took mom out on the dance floor and danced with her while Chesney danced with Clay in her father's place.

I saw her wiping her eyes while they danced she held onto a picture.

Once we finally sit down there was food everywhere. Dwight really went overboard with the food but I was starving.

Whit and Meredith came over with our plates and set them in front of us.

We eat and I looked over and saw Sadie in Clay's arms. I couldn't help but smile. He was dancing with her even though she was asleep.

"Clay looks so cute out there with Sadie in his arms. I hope someone gets a picture of that." She smiles over at me with tears in her eyes.

"He will be a good father someday." I smiled biting into my chicken slider.

Chesney was really enjoying the pasta salad and others were back on the dance floor so we had food and a show.

A little bit later we stood to cut the cake and she begged me not to smash it in her face and I promised I wouldn't.

We shared cake before sitting down and enjoying a piece together and then we had another dance together with Sadie.

Ches threw the bouquet and Whit caught it before we said goodbye to everyone.

Leaving Sadie was the hardest thing to do but we needed to have a night alone.

We were soon back home for our wedding night and I for one couldn't wait for it to begin.

I get out of the truck and run around and open her door and carry her to the front door and once we get it open I carry her over the threshold with a kiss.

"Today was more than I expected Stone and I couldn't be happier."

"It was special and you look beautiful. Did you like your jewelry?" I asked carrying her to the bedroom and shutting the door so Cotton wouldn't run in.

"I love it! Look at my beautiful earrings." She smiled.

"Who got you those?"

"Your mom let me borrow them. She wore them at her wedding and her mother did. They were passed down from her grandmother and she wanted me to wear them and then for Sadie to have them on her big day."

"That was very sweet of mom." I smiled leaning in for a kiss.

"It was and now let's get naked it's been too long."

"Oh believe me I know just how long it has been." I chuckle throwing my bow tie across the room.

She turns her back to me and I unzip her dress slowly while placing kisses on the back of her neck.

I see the goosebumps pop up on her skin as I move her hair out of the way.

She turns around and smiles at me as her dress hits the floor and hot damn all that lace is beautiful.

She steps out of the dress and turns around doing a full spin.

"Damn Ches." I smile staring at her as I hold my dick in my hand.

"Ready to use that on me?

"More than ready sweetheart."

I lean in and kiss her lips as we move closer to the bed.

"Are you sure you are ok to proceed with this wedding night?"

"God yes! I feel fine Stone believe me if I didn't I would stop you."

"I don't want to hurt you or get you pregnant again."

"You don't want more babies with me?"

"That's not what I am saying. Just not right now." I smiled leaning over her kissing her lips.

I pulled the top of her lace bra down exposing her nipples before taking one into my mouth.

She arched her back toward me as I moved to suck on the other one.

I moved my hand down her body and pulled the lace to the side as my finger gently moved in circles on her nub.

She moaned out as I slipped a finger into her wet core and continued sucking on her nipples.

"Stone I can't wait."

"Neither can I sweetheart I just had to make sure that you were ready to go."

"Oh, I am ready!"

I slipped my finger out and held onto the lace as I grabbed my dick and gently slid it inside her.

"You ok Ches?"

"I am good Stone." She wrapped her legs around my waist as I begin to move in and out of her.

I leaned down and she wrapped her arms around my neck as our lips touched.

It's been a while since I got to feel this feeling of being inside of her and I don't want it to end but I am afraid it's coming quickly.

As our tongues swirl together she moans out. "Stone I am going to come."

"Good because it's fast approaching on my end as well."

She giggles as she kisses me again. "I am going to come on your dick."

"Oh, shit that's all it takes is a little dirty talk," I grunt as her legs shake and I am right behind her when I lose control and fill her up.

We are breathing heavily and our bodies are sweaty. I lean down and kiss her again.

"Would you like to take a shower with me wife?"

"Yes, I would love to." She smiled.

I got out of the bed and held out my hand and helped her up and she followed me into the bathroom.